angichan, October 15th, 2010, 8:21 pm
HAVING FUN... - Don't need money ;^^
Updates will be 'day of' for the next two weeks do to residency classes. thank you for your patience, and I hope you'll enjoy the improvements<3
slammy4 (Guest), October 15th, 2010, 8:24 pm
- LOL. kind of a fail on her part.
Kokuji, October 15th, 2010, 9:21 pm
- ... I squeed at the last panel. XD
Jazeki, October 15th, 2010, 10:41 pm
- Haha, I like the last three panels. I hope that one day Kea loves him back.
Dracula, October 15th, 2010, 10:58 pm
:) Really, I love him.
Skelly, October 16th, 2010, 12:31 am
- He is so adorable and childishly naive around her. I really do hope that, for his sake, she loves him in the end. I feel like he deserves her for all her anger/hatred.
conchenn (Guest), October 16th, 2010, 1:25 am
- Kea's right though. Zoshi doesn't truly care for her, or he would have stopped at "no." This isn't love on his part, and he's not respecting her wishes, all he cares about are his wants. It's typical to see in stories and movies the reluctant female and the persistent male that "wins" the female over (or wears her down,) but that doesn't make it romantic to me. I like Zoshi, I do, but he's being a total ass to Kea and I will hate her for falling in love with him (which she will, you know.) No means no, right?
azigay, October 16th, 2010, 1:28 am
- Yay, Zoshi has the flute knife back! Good luck to Dani if he tries to take it. Panda was flattened rather quickly.
Alexychan, October 16th, 2010, 7:52 am
- Zoshi is lovely, Kea is too cruel with him >:/
2955, October 16th, 2010, 3:11 pm
- Its so cute how he twitches xD
azigay, October 16th, 2010, 6:11 pm
- I think there's a back story we don't know about. I think they were totally a tiny item when Kea was young and she's forgotten be he hasn't!
"My Love," makes me curious as to what he's going to say next.
Rose (Guest), October 17th, 2010, 12:39 am
- ::snerk:: I would totally keep "tinking" the knife, but with an evil grin. ;)
Dala Phen (Guest), October 17th, 2010, 6:30 am
- I wonder if Kea would have loved him more is he wasn't so aggressive with her.
MayQueen02 (Guest), October 18th, 2010, 5:24 pm
- I couldn't stop laughing at the first three panels! That's just so cute!
looru (Guest), October 18th, 2010, 6:54 pm
- I think it's because that Kea's first impression of Zoshi wasn't good, and the way he's obsessed with her just makes the impression worse. Sure, I'd like to see her give-in once in a while, but after thinking it through I believe her actions are justified because Zoshi never tried to gain her favor in a way SHE liked.
But I still love both of them. Cute page, totally. <3
Guest, October 19th, 2010, 11:31 pm
- XD LMAO ok Zoshi gains some points to liking him.
kuroi_hitsuji, October 22nd, 2010, 12:33 am
Kea so ftw! XD
crystalgardian, October 24th, 2010, 10:41 pm
BWAHAHA - *cracks up laughing at the last three panels... thats right three*
Kat (Guest), November 15th, 2011, 2:54 am
- Rather sensitive, isn't he?