angichan, October 30th, 2010, 10:26 pm
delay due to once in a lifetime moments! - our ACA residency is wrapping up and yesterday was a big farewell bash that has continued on throughout today and most likely tomorrow.
So this page had to get done in between.
Thank you for your patience, and I hope you enjoy<3
I'll be back home by next update ><~
azigay, October 30th, 2010, 11:22 pm
- woo! woo! Yay for Updates!
Jazeki, October 30th, 2010, 11:49 pm
- I wonder if Kea will tell Zoshi the truth.
2955, October 31st, 2010, 12:12 am
- Hoooo~ I sense some seriousness in the conversation. YOU TELL HER ZOSHI! xD
ColorsLikeEmotions, October 31st, 2010, 12:21 am
- I just totally squealed O///v///O
kuroi_hitsuji, October 31st, 2010, 12:21 am
- "because I have." he says. <333
xero.zero, October 31st, 2010, 1:11 am
- Whoa. Serious question.
NirukuLover, October 31st, 2010, 5:19 am
NiaMilos, October 31st, 2010, 8:20 am
meiro (Guest), October 31st, 2010, 9:21 am
- "No, Zoshi, how could I when you kept scaring everyone away?"
8I I hate his mind games.
Lilypad (Guest), October 31st, 2010, 11:24 am
- Go, Zoshi, go!
Mougi (Guest), October 31st, 2010, 12:47 pm
- Well, does it matter whether or not she's been in love? She can tell when it isn't. Being an academically-focused person too, I'd hate Zoshi's guts too. haha. So obnoxious.
manganimelover, October 31st, 2010, 1:03 pm
- omg so many questions in my head can't wait for the next page!!!!!
-@ Meiro: that is probably what she would say!!!
lockjaw50, October 31st, 2010, 1:56 pm
- Ooooh, gettin' serious!
loki1128, October 31st, 2010, 4:43 pm
- Even if what he feels is love his methods are dubious.
Rose (Guest), October 31st, 2010, 5:49 pm
- I've never been in love, but at least I know when I'm NOT in love.
MayQueen02 (Guest), November 1st, 2010, 3:45 pm
- I'm not sure what to think about this. It's obvious Kea will fall in love with him (unless Angi-chan messes with us) and that's the pair I'm rooting for, but it's kind of annoying to know that he's going to push Kea into falling in love him. Then again, she's probably fallen for him already and doesn't know it. (this is more plausible)
Zoshi is adorable and funny, but he's very hyper and annoying sometimes. He also pushes and pushes until he gets what he wants. He's seemed to have helped Kea as a child, but he's also the guy that has driven all the boys that are interested in Kea away, and doesn't listen to her when she wants him to go away. Yet he lets her have something ridiculously valuable to him. He really does have a lot of pros and cons, and I think Kea really should choose wisely.
Raye (Guest), November 1st, 2010, 8:00 pm
- Ugh, this is crap. I'm sorry, but I agree with Kea, what he's doing is not love. It's obsession, and it's not just annoying, but potentially dangerous. If he really loved her, he'd, oh I don't know, maybe actually respect her feelings?
eb (Guest), November 1st, 2010, 11:12 pm
- In Kea's world that isn't how you show love. Who knows how they show love where Zoshi comes from. With all the blunders Zoshi makes I'm guessing he doesn't have a lot of practice wooing normal not spirit girls so I guess I can go easy on him.
Anti-End, November 2nd, 2010, 1:03 am
- *DROPS JAW* :D :D :D :D *fangirl scream!!!!!*
SecretComicFan (Guest), November 2nd, 2010, 4:18 am
- I heard a quote not too long ago, that goes something like this: "In compassionate love, you want the other person's good; in romantic love, you want the other person." I guess this is their problem... Kea wants a compassionate love, a lover who wants her good--who cares about her welfare and happiness, and will do all he can to ensure both, even at the expense of his own, if need be. Zoshi, on the other hand, thinks romantic love, simply wanting her--wanting to be near her (more than is comfortable), to have her all to himself by any means necessary--is enough. Whose position will it favor, or can they meet halfway?
Irinme (Guest), November 2nd, 2010, 2:09 pm
Theory! - I feel like Kea made a promise to Zoshi with she was stuck in that pool when she was a child. Maybe to marry him? Maybe to love him? No clue there. But if I remember correctly, Zoshi was trying to get her to remember, or maybe he thought she already did. I have a Spirited Away feeling going with this. So what this comment boils down to is probably, maybe...perhaps Zoshi is trying to jog her memory with this question. Hmn...
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 2:57 am
- Whether or not he has a goal in mind for asking that question, it still seems pretty harsh. I'm ready to send them to couples therapy now. I can see it clearly:
K- He's a demon who won't leave me alone!
Z- I'll do whatever she says, but I just can't leave her.
Therapist: Uh... perhaps you should tell me how long y'all have been a couple?