angichan, November 3rd, 2010, 2:49 am
SORRY FOR DELAY! >< - I'm on deadline for job work, so that goes first! >< and devcake second<333
but tomorrow i get back on track with devcake pages, and we good, hopefully <3
thank you for your patience.
Kat (Guest), November 3rd, 2010, 2:56 am
- Yay! Glad to see the page, but don't work too hard. I don't mind the wait <3
xero.zero, November 3rd, 2010, 3:22 am
- Take your time with the updates. We can wait!
comicgirl, November 3rd, 2010, 3:58 am
- Ah, Kea... are you certain you didn't just only like those boys?
manganimelover, November 3rd, 2010, 9:32 am
Kea Please Read! - Kea, love is joyful and painful, very painful that is why love is so confusing. So please give Zoshi a chance to make your heart feel like its never felt before. ~Manganimelover
Jazeki, November 3rd, 2010, 10:12 am
- I can't believe he let her take the flute.
Raichi, November 3rd, 2010, 10:53 am
psh - They're both not loving each other. The dude is just obsessed/in love with her and she doesn't even know him.
You can only love someone you deeply know :P
SecretComicLover (Guest), November 3rd, 2010, 12:11 pm
Dang... - Too bad she didn't stick around long enough to hear him ask that question... and now she's looking scary on her own... I'm well aware of that, I'm told my outbursts could scare the fellas away...
azigay, November 3rd, 2010, 3:11 pm
- Oh dear, Angry-Kea is about to do something bad. Before she wasn't sure if it was right to do it but now...
Poor Zoshi. Kea just started to wonder if she actually wants him gone and he starts to have second thoughts. :(
kuroi_hitsuji, November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Zoshi's sad face breaks my heart.
2955, November 3rd, 2010, 10:08 pm
- YOU LOVE HIM! GYAAHHH! *Ape madeness* xD
Zoshi has such a sad face :(
Pashakitty (Guest), November 4th, 2010, 11:28 am
- Oh Kea, Kea, Kea... That's not love you felt before, just infatuation. You never had the chance to actually fall in love... Zoshi saw to that.
April (Guest), November 4th, 2010, 1:00 pm
- He is so tactless. How does he expect her to "love" him when all he's done is act like a flirt, jeopardize her academic life, and drive her mad? Yeesh
Guest, November 4th, 2010, 11:44 pm
- Could she be more dramatic? It seems like her only response to anything is to scream and storm off.
Anti-End, November 5th, 2010, 2:00 am
- omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!! I loved that line! "Have I? and that expression totally made my day I really REALLY love those two panels!!!! Bravo!
the expression, the pause, then the fleeting words with no place to go, but home. <3 it's such a nice side of Zoshi to see <3 <3 <3 Bravo~!!!!
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 3:05 am
- Yo Zoshi, hopefully this whole obsessing over young women isn't your style and Kea is a singular exception. That said, maybe you should lay off anything that could piss off Kea to the point of potentially destroying yourself. Considering she is young and rather tempermental at times, this may be difficult. I wish you luck, since if you die then this comic most probably would end.
Oh, and P.S. - I'm in love with your nose.
Shannonismyname, May 5th, 2012, 12:52 pm
- I see what she says she would never be given the chance too if he always scares them away. this is funny i don't know how I came upon this site..... hmm :)