angichan, December 28th, 2010, 9:03 pm
Page took all day... - But I hope you enjoy it<3
Hellgirl_120, December 28th, 2010, 9:05 pm
Migoto Keigai, December 28th, 2010, 9:24 pm
oh~ - why won't you love him ಠ_ಠ
wolficka, December 28th, 2010, 9:47 pm
- am i the only one who don't like him?? o.ó
I mean... he love her (in his ... creepy way)but... is so selfish
All_But_Black92, December 28th, 2010, 10:21 pm
Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! - Kyyyyyaaaaaaa! Oh Zoshi! Why are you so perfect?? And Kea, why are you such a snit??? Zoshi, leave Kea, I'm here for you!
Tiger_Syra, December 28th, 2010, 10:56 pm
- Seriously Kea, if you don't want him I'll take him!
Skelly, December 29th, 2010, 12:19 am
I'd take him - Obviously, but I agree with wolficka and the others but I feel that he doesn't 'love' her fully, but there's some sort of motive behind picking someone to try and woo.
Moonracer, December 29th, 2010, 12:25 am
- She's allergic! :)
azigay, December 29th, 2010, 4:24 am
- I'm so conflicted! I don't know who to root for :(
kuroi_hitsuji, December 29th, 2010, 4:25 am
- ZOSHI YOU'RE ADORABLE!!
and although I agree with wolficka-san, the truth is some people (like me) dont mind loving selfish people.
I have a bad masochistic tendency to get close to people who like to be selfish, maybe it's cuz I like to spoil =w=
SecretComicLover (Guest), December 29th, 2010, 11:12 am
Seriously? - He invaded her dreams, drove all her other potential lovers away, stalked and mildly molested her on a regular basis, shamed her in front of her family while she was briefly unable to give verbal consent, and tried to control her destiny, a la a Phantom or Goblin King, for a long time and bind himself to her when she clearly said a thousand times if once NO, and all he can think of to make up for that is give her FLOWERS? You're going to have to do better than that, dude...
I'm totally with Wolficka too, unless he really can redeem himself in the next five minutes... Think about it, people, again I say, would you really want him doing all those things to you if he wasn't so drop-dead gorgeous? A controlling if irresistibly beautiful guy is all right to fantasize about, but I wouldn't want one in real life, however gorgeous he was, I want one who really respects me...
Caza (Guest), December 29th, 2010, 2:40 pm
Getting Better - I was iffy with him at first too. But with this...it seems as if he's trying to be less selfish and redeem himself. So I'm giving him a fist pump and a go boy.
I think He would be an amazing lover as long as he learns not to be so pushy and try to be a bit more sensitive to HER needs.
mvmarcz (Guest), December 29th, 2010, 3:07 pm
- I am on the fence, he clearly has a connection to her in the past. His feelings and actions have a base, but yeah he is a selfish person. But as one who is called "master" by others clearly he is used to getting his way.
Kim (Guest), December 29th, 2010, 3:28 pm
- Just had to comment and agree with wolficka. I felt like the only one who didn't like Zoshi's "love" for Kea, especially when all the comments are usually fangirling over Zoshi and scolding Kea. I suppose there are a lot of us, but we just haven't been voicing our opinions in comments. Zoshi is a cool character, but if I were Kea I would have a deep hatred for him and everything selfish he did, even if they were HIS good intentions. They made HER life miserable. I've actually been rooting for the other boy...whose name escapes me right now, sorry T_T. But if Zoshi is redeeming himself and going to treat Kea with more respect, maybe she will truly start falling in love with him.
creativedemi64, December 29th, 2010, 4:03 pm
- This is the page that took all day? Wow.
Strangers, December 29th, 2010, 5:59 pm
creativedemi - the flowers and low energy are to blame... and nami!!!
Rose (Guest), December 29th, 2010, 9:53 pm
- If you don't love him...there's not much you can do about it. maybe she simply doesn't.
AnaV (Guest), December 29th, 2010, 10:08 pm
Well.. - I just find it nice to have a "good guy" character that is not not just another perfect prince. It's nice to root for someone with flaws for a change. Of course I wouldn't want someone so selfich in my life, but his intentions are good, and I root that he is going to learn how to realy love her and make her happy.
AJAngelique, December 30th, 2010, 9:21 am
yotsuba13, December 30th, 2010, 12:14 pm
- Actually, I think this is a nice gesture...
GracefulSinner, December 30th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Well... - Zoshi's way of thinking is obviously off, he's not human. You can't expect him to act like one. Though if you're a demon who wants to love a human or does then you need to learn how to behave. In a way I sympathize with Kea of course, but I also sympathize with Zoshi who tries but fails simply because of his faults.
Better that then two Sue/Stu's. xP
CrimsonFox (Guest), December 30th, 2010, 6:34 pm
- kea what is wrong with you, are you such a prude that you cant see he's trying to say sorry
Katz (Guest), December 30th, 2010, 9:57 pm
Where did he get those?? - It's going to take a lot more than flowers, Zoshi, but I'll give you points for trying.
Koosh (Guest), December 30th, 2010, 10:50 pm
- She's been second guessing this thing since she started the plan... she only handed over the dagger out of anger, and looked a little penitent about it shortly after, when she got a chance to cool down and rethink it.
My theory: She'll stop the whole thing, or go out of her way to make up for whatever damage occurs once the 'good guys' strike him.
Also: She's gonna remember what happened at that icy creek soon - most likely that he saved her life, or that she even saved him as a child... That's the general route of a shoujo manga that has hidden past connections.
Rouyakan (Guest), December 31st, 2010, 11:09 am
- Honestly, I can see where a lot of people are coming from with the "Zoshi is selfish" point, but if you got your way for who knows how long (because he's obviously some sort of important figure somewhere) the idea of someone saying "no" to you is kinda a foreign concept. That's not an excuse either, but it also seems like maybe he's starting to realize how selfish he IS being and is trying to fix things. I say GO ZOSHI!! c:
kuroi_hitsuji, January 2nd, 2011, 2:56 am
- Everyone's suddenly coming out of the closet for being non-Zoshi fans. XDD
It's kinda sad. I understand that he's messed up in a lot of ways, but like many annoying stupif characters, he has a charm about him. Just how some non-goodlooking guys are loveable, some annoying shallowly cute people are too. XD
belovedrain, March 5th, 2011, 8:51 pm
- I Like him!! He just needs to realize that choosing a relationship is not one-sided! But Kea can't just let him get hurt in the meantime!!! Yes he's been a jealous boyfriend and their not actually dating- But he's never intentionally hurt her and he's actually trying to fix it. So that gives him loads of points in his favor in my book
SecretComicLover (Guest), September 25th, 2011, 7:39 am
- @AnaV: I understand that nobody's perfect, but there are some flaws that one just shouldn't accept in a partner... controlling somebody and driving other potential lovers away may show either selfishness or a lack of security in oneself to be able to win somebody's heart (added: this could also very well parallel a lack of ability to deal with rejection and refusal as Rouyakan suggested)... Zoshi clearly could have his pick of the girls who want him, but insists on focusing on a girl who doesn't and changing it so she does, so that he's practically the "last man on earth" as far as she's concerned... She probably wouldn't even want him then, if he can't accept exactly why she doesn't and try to change that for her sake...
angichan, September 25th, 2011, 10:58 am
@secretcomiclover - You pegged one thing correct with is psych profile at the beginning of the story.
And Kea is so stubborn, she isn't falling for his current shenanigans.
I hope you'll enjoy where thief and other's character development goes. ^^