angichan, January 28th, 2011, 4:57 pm
ooowaggh!! - .....eeyeah<3
slammy4, January 28th, 2011, 5:29 pm
- hmmm... poor sad girl.
Pietje (Guest), January 28th, 2011, 5:41 pm
- its getting tense around here :p
2955, January 28th, 2011, 7:00 pm
- Well he obviously likes Kea =w= Duur! xD
crunchyblueberry, January 28th, 2011, 7:06 pm
- Hun, he's simply sticking up for the poor girl you just bitch slapped *to the ground*.
I must say. it would be really sweet if he did (or will), though. I love me some love triangle action! ;P
vens-chan, January 28th, 2011, 10:20 pm
- lol..someone's jealous xD
Happy Zinan, January 28th, 2011, 11:14 pm
- Bitches be crazy.
Raichi, January 29th, 2011, 9:56 am
dooo eeeet - Kill the annoying main character once and for all :D *cheers for dog girl*
azigay, January 30th, 2011, 11:51 am
- I kind of understand the smack down. I mean apparently Zoshi is really powerful. To have your opponent at your mercy only to have some snotty human girl release Zoshi (a very angry, revenge minded Zoshi) would be a terrible thing.
kunkun, January 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
- Aww poor thing....But ya kind of desered it >>'
nanxi (Guest), January 30th, 2011, 11:58 pm
- Aww, she has that kicked puppy look, too.
kuroi_hitsuji, January 31st, 2011, 4:15 am
- I second nanxi-san. I pity her. Kicked puppy look :<
SecretComicLover (Guest), February 1st, 2011, 9:18 am
- Oh really... it didn't seem that obvious to me... Must be that Dani wasn't overtly romantic, that he only showed compassion for Kea, and obsession for stopping the person who knocked him from his pedestal as leader of the fighting team... I still wonder why Kea is not given compassionate and romantic love both in one person, just the dangerous extremes of either in two different people...