thank you to: Daneejill, Mandapanda, jezzacat, ktshy, and Bkkid for dropping by!
Thank you for helping out too!
BK_1/VGKid, February 21st, 2011, 9:08 pm
- looks good X3 yays!
Koosh (Guest), February 21st, 2011, 11:43 pm
Irony - thy name is Zoshi.
Raichi, February 22nd, 2011, 2:20 am
ugh - laaaaame, dog girl must win D< the comic is getting worse and worse
kuroi_hitsuji, February 22nd, 2011, 5:07 am
- Raichi be a hater. :P
I feel sorry for the pup.
SecretComicLover (Guest), February 22nd, 2011, 6:39 am
"You can't force someone to love you..." - Does this mean that he's seen the light at last, and that he'll take a different, more truly respectful approach with Kea from now on?
Megan (Guest), February 22nd, 2011, 8:45 am
- No it means he's going to disappear into the sunset, and either the story ends there, or Kea finally has her chance to be with Dani leaving Zoshi to wonder what his true existence and purpose in life really is. (Probably to start a rebellion in his home world where or whatever that is). He'll always remember her in his heart though... Haha.
MCL (Guest), February 22nd, 2011, 9:23 am
- Wow - so much snark in the comments...oh my goodness!
But, I like this page. It kind of shows how Zoshi is starting to grow and understand people as well. Maybe he's seeing himself a bit in Rin and in her actions towards Dani?
TaraTennyo, February 22nd, 2011, 10:45 am
@ Megan and Secret comic lover: - Ifeel like this isn't something Zoshi is learning but more a moral he always had. Sure he was a huge pain bordering asswhole jerk to kea in his attempts to get her to fall for him, but he NEVER used any of his magical mumbojumbo to force her into loving him (though admittedly he did use it in a couple of cases to force her into situations she didn't want to deal with). I'm sure Zoshi at anypoint could have pulled what Rin is trying to do but decided not to. He "loves" Kea and though he needs to learn to get over himself stop being so cocky and see that his attempts to get to her are just hurting and upsetting her, He knows that forcing someone to love you is wrong and that they won't actually love you for you but because of the spell.
kurotsukineko, February 22nd, 2011, 11:52 am
@...: - @angichan: I've never watched/heard/seen a livestream before, so I will definitly be watching/hearing/seeing this one. ^w^
@Koosh: ROFL X3
@Raichi: Don't hate, Rin is about to learn a valuable lesson. It will make her a better... person/demon because of it.
@SecretComicLover: Maybe? ^w^; I'm not sure what the author is thinking, but I hope he keeps teasing her in a good way. X3 But we can only wait and see what Zoshi does after he corrects Rin in her "mistake".
@Megan: You may mean your comment to be humorous, but it sounds snippy...
@MCL: I agree.
@TaraTennyo: You prove a valid point and I agree with it. ^w^
wazuka (Guest), February 22nd, 2011, 5:42 pm
eyes - I love rin's eyes in the last panel
nanxi (Guest), February 22nd, 2011, 7:48 pm
- You know you've been watching too much Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged when you can't help but think "MINDCRUSH" in the last panel.
Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens! o3o
battybrain, February 22nd, 2011, 10:42 pm
- Raichi: TITS OR GTFO, BITCH. :u
Haters gonn' hate? I think not.
Anygaiz, I think Zoshi really shouldn't be talkin' 'bout forcing people to fall in love.~ I mean, what else has he been doing for the past...entire comic besides get Kea to love him? To the point of being adorable and annoying?
I'm still excited to see what happens next.
2955, February 24th, 2011, 7:43 pm
- So interesting!! @_@
Megan (Guest), February 28th, 2011, 7:46 pm
- @kurotsukineko I love this comic. Don't get me wrong or anything. I'm sorry if my comment offended you, or any readers (nah not really). I was just making a joke. I'm sure the author wouldn't take it to heart and think it was a personal attack. Besides all that you don't know me, so to me that makes you sound like an instigator.
Enjoy the comic. Don't make an assumption about a freaking sarcastic joke.
angichan, March 3rd, 2011, 12:03 am
All - It's funny how everyone is speculating the end of the story ;^^
i guess i should say... we are only halfway through the outline! ;^^
I'm working hard to improve the story, and Naminational brought many things to my attention ( mostly neglected plot threads ;^^)
So i hope you'll enjoy the new chapters, I'm excited for them, so i hope you'll be just as excited reading them as well<3
Thank you for all your comments and input, you continue to to teach me with every update, how improve my visual storytelling for a better and better comic ><
Thank you muchly guys! keep commenting with your thoughts ^^
belovedrain, March 5th, 2011, 8:55 pm
- -_-...so wise Zoshi....so wise...-_-
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 3:34 am
- That's right, pup! You never force love, you simply follow the person you obsess over around until they have no choice but to rely upon you! Pure amazing genius. Don't be jealous.
lol, I'm playing. This is an intresting way to show just how different Zoshi truly is from how he could have been with the powers he posesses. I hope Kea keeps this in mind and doesn't go back to her close-minded way of thought in regards to Zoshi.