angichan, March 22nd, 2011, 12:33 am
Had to ink this right before the livestream tonight... - I;m at odds, my .03 pen is too thin for some things, and the .5 is too thick... i have to find something in between><
and switch to steadlers...buh idk if those can survive copics...which i don;t even have any copics, yet ... lol.
THIS IS NOT THE LAST PAGE OF THE CHAPTER!
there is one more on friday, and chp 15 starts monday ;^^ ( better hustle on my thumbnails! ><)
Nami, March 22nd, 2011, 12:56 am
First? - X} I will wait for the next update.
lady of the woo (Guest), March 22nd, 2011, 9:07 am
this is awesome - THIS IS AWESOME.
Xejn (Guest), March 22nd, 2011, 9:11 am
T_T - Does this mean Kea is finally going to get some peace and quiet for awhile?!
:D Nicely done Angichan. Very dramatic.
creativedemi64, March 22nd, 2011, 10:29 am
- Very pretty page. Zoshi is making a grand exit.
KiyaChan, March 22nd, 2011, 11:30 am
- Aww, I don't know why but I feel sad for Kea... Zoshi too he is making such a huge effort to get Kea *goes teary eyed* so amazing! Totally can't wait for the up coming chapter ^^
RayleneQuinn, March 22nd, 2011, 1:48 pm
- I can't believe i missed the livestream! I tried staying up for it but half an hour after 11 i thought maybe you weren't gonna make it =o
angichan, March 22nd, 2011, 2:06 pm
ray - srry about that all i did was tweet on the Devilscakecomic twitter that i was going to be late since i had to do inx still ><
see you thurs night though!
Samiya (Guest), March 22nd, 2011, 3:39 pm
- I absolutely love the effects as he slowly dissolves into feathers... Beautiful. Your artwork is so amazing. Keep up the terrific work!
Coffins_for_Kids, March 22nd, 2011, 6:11 pm
- I just read through it all today *o* dear lord woman you are talented! *favs*
Lilypad (Guest), March 22nd, 2011, 6:24 pm
- Angi. I have Steadlers and they work with Copics for me, fyi. I really enjoyed this arch, I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the update.
angichan, March 22nd, 2011, 8:54 pm
Lilypad - OMG THANK U SO MUCH<3 you make my life easier... the copic felt pens either spit out too much ink or not enough *glares at the .03*
thank you for letting me know!<3
Rindesei, March 22nd, 2011, 9:54 pm
- if you dont already have them i would stick with copic multiliners, refillable and with changable tip pens. Staedtlers have the same control problem with the ink as copic multiliners. You can not use them with color pencils, white ink, or white out etc or it will ruin the tips. if your having trouble with your ink coming out buy a new tip.
Rose (Guest), March 24th, 2011, 1:30 am
- ...Ok, BYE! She's been trying to get rid of him this long, love to see how she likes it! (Zoshi, she doesn't want you stronger, she wants you more human. Good luck.)
Xejn (Guest), March 24th, 2011, 10:44 am
Re: Rose - Lol Yeah, more human indeed! Hahaha, but what will it take to get him to realize this? A lightning bolt maybe?