angichan, May 23rd, 2011, 11:03 pm
Change of update day. - comic will be posted during the day tomorrow, livestream will happen then too.
I'll notify on the progress from DevilsCakeComic on twitter.
sorry about this >< work demands first.
EDIT: Comic Posted
Sorry about that, I'll just post to the news section and tweet from now on T_T
Due to my workload changing I have to reduce devil's cake updates to once a week...
I was thinking Mondays, but I'm open to suggestions.
Sorry about this, but i need the time to do more freelance work since it seems to be the only source of income i can acquire at the moment.
The upside is that the quality of the pages and story will be even better, and more carefully thought out. and livestreams can occur on Sundays when more people may be able to catch them<3
I'm open to any and all thoughts on this since it is YOU who supports and enjoys this comic.
thank you so much for your patience and feedback,
bee (Guest), May 25th, 2011, 1:46 am
- Maybe, when the page is going to be late, instead of posting like this, you could just... tweet about it. I subscribe to the comic through an RSS feed, and it doesn't repost to me feed when you actually add the comic to the page, so I have to keep marking it as unread until the comic actually appears. It's just frustrating.
kuroi_hitsuji, May 25th, 2011, 2:24 am
- *Sad* D:
quiet fan (Guest), May 25th, 2011, 2:45 am
twitter problem - I'm sorry bee has a problem with the post, but some of us refuse to jump on the twitter bandwagon, and using only twitter to communicate leaves out the rest of us fans.
Unrecognizable, May 25th, 2011, 4:19 am
Actually... - Also, Angi DID tweet about it. A couple of times.
raven2007, May 25th, 2011, 1:39 pm
come on - come on Dani I believe in you *waving pom poms*
RayleneQuinn, May 25th, 2011, 3:10 pm
- Sunday Livestreams are completely fine with me =]
I only have school for a couple more weeks and then i'm graduated sooo...yea, i'm good <3
Alehaz (Guest), May 25th, 2011, 5:02 pm
- Come on Danny! Kick his ass! That guy has an air of pretentiousness that even one such as I cannot stand! :P
Megane-Chan, May 25th, 2011, 5:17 pm
- Such a face dandan no need to get mad X3
Anti-End, May 25th, 2011, 11:03 pm
- NICE! as usual I love your action scenes~ this one really shows how your getting better and better at it~!!! > 3 < keep it up~~
Naminational, May 27th, 2011, 10:45 am
oh Boys: - So silly. Danny Boy, calm down...
yusomad (Guest), May 30th, 2011, 1:53 am
- angi, don't worry about it so much. bee is just being lazy--I use RSS as well and it's really not so much of a trouble to just check back here.
I'm just happy you've kept up with it so long! you've got a lot of talent, so good luck with your freelance--I hope it all works out for you :)
onehourpocky, May 30th, 2011, 9:35 am
- Chiming in with everyone else on the 'bee' thing: Come on, now. Angi's guaranteed nothing but practice when she does Devil's Cake, feedback and satisfaction is she's lucky; do you really have room to complain? I realize that you're frustrated and understandably want a solution, but realize that a comment like that seems pushy and contentious.
Angi, I also do not have twitter, and am completely okay with you posting to inform us; I think it's quite nice of you to bother to tell us at all, actually. One of my favourite things about you (aside from your art, haha) is how consistently conscientious of us you are. Thank you for your patience with us, too.
Ramble ramble ramble.
I'm sorry I don't comment more often, but I love this comic for the way it combines sweet little moments of calm, dynamic humour and high-intensity action- (I also quite like 'swit' and 'fwit' as sound effects, haha.)
The stances of the fighters are also something I've always loved about this comic- Dani's stiff, aggressive stance, the fencer's prim, impeccable posture, Zoshi/Koshi's playfully dismissive poise- just the way they stand tells you so much about their personalities, and that's something that seems to come so naturally to you that it's all too easy to overlook. Even outside of intense moments- Kea's tense, diffident posture let us know who she was long before she did herself. (Basically, I ramble a lot and I love the lifelike dynamic of your characters' movements.)
Also: Starry-eyed guy in the last panel is great. Everyone else just look surprised or concerned, and then there's this guy, going all fight-fanboy on us, hahaha.
Also Also: I'm sorry this comment is so terribly long.
kuroi_hitsuji, June 2nd, 2011, 11:52 am
- Feedback? What feedback? most of the time I have nothing to say except praises. TTwTT