And I finally figured out a 'prize' for the end of the contest: The promised final group image will be a free downloadable wallpaper for everyone<3
Currently Zoshi is owning the polls, but there is a week and half or so to go on the voting period, so anyone's fans could rally >< (at least in my optimistic mindset ;^^)
I've been crazy busy, but I'm attending regular life drawing sessions, which are REALLY having an impact on my art, so i hope you see and enjoy the difference<3
Thank you for all the comments! I'm glad that you seem to be enjoying the comic more and more, and that my working harder is paying off in the reading experience. I'll keep it up!
And, i found the original scripts from a few years ago for this arc, and they have some very fun things happening that i had forgotten. Never fear for they are being integrated to form a devil's cake mecha script!
Also that "never got into the script" happens to me all the time :<
I end up posting them as fillers sometimes in haphazardly done drawings. Nothing too serious to be mistaken for an official page...or I just share it with friends, or mention it in the comments. XDDD
Thea (Guest), August 1st, 2011, 6:20 am
- Ah, so we were right. Dani is being noble. Such a sweetie!
creativedemi64, August 1st, 2011, 11:00 am
- Woo Dani. .... AHHH THAT PRETTY, STUPID, COCKY, FENCING, SON OF A- ....... Ok, Dani you do as you do! *pulls sleeves up* I'll take care of this fencing prick! GAH Worse than Zoshi!
angichan, August 1st, 2011, 12:15 pm
Kuroi - now worries, I can integrate the best parts of my recent script and the old one and it shall be vundaba<3
Kattie (Guest), August 1st, 2011, 12:27 pm
- Kea STILL does NOT seem so happy...Will she ever stop being a stuck-up little brat?
Megane-Chan, August 1st, 2011, 1:01 pm
- Go dani go! Underdogs forever!
WhiteRabbit (Guest), August 2nd, 2011, 3:24 pm
- 3 bets that the sword dude is another form of zoshi (because their eyes look the same or maybe related to the dog demon girl?)
raven2007, August 2nd, 2011, 11:21 pm
hmm - im going to laugh if the douche bag of a fencer tries to dance with kea
Kim (Guest), August 3rd, 2011, 1:50 am
- Lol, her face. I interpret it NOT as being ungrateful but more like "WOW, as a friend? Am I that unappealing???" haha
Jetta Bloodeye, August 6th, 2011, 12:38 am
- @ kattie - I think Kae's attitude is perfecly normal, considering her love-life is non-existant (thanks to Zoshi,) her dad was pissed at her for days (thanks to Zoshi) she was called into the dean's office (THANKS TO ZOSHI) and now that he is finally gone, people still think she in unapproachable, and the one guy who knows the truth doesn't seem to view her as a woman.
And I finally caught up with this thing! I also finally got a smackjeeves account, so after nearly a year of having an excuse to forget about this, I will finally keep up with Devil's Cake!
angichan, August 6th, 2011, 10:32 am
Welcome jetta! - And thank you for your input! I hope you'll enjoy th pages to come! And the story as it unfolds<3
neverjudge99, August 27th, 2011, 6:27 pm
- lol poor kea! Don't worry, you are loved :)