angichan, September 5th, 2011, 2:35 am
Kea smiles - I was actually shocked at seeing kea smile, it seemed so unusual.
Then I realized how much this poor girl has been tortured and I feel bad ;^^ (zoshi, you's got some s'plain'n to do!")
So! NDK Denver anime convention for me this
weekend. Doing a Buncha preparations that I hope peeps will enjoy...<3
Again, i'll be in the artist's alley, drop on by, get a signed copy of devcake, and art print, or even a commission<3 or even a pic with the Zoshi plushie crow<3
Hope you have a nice week otherwise, oh!
There will be guest comics over the con weekend so I hope you'll enjoy those in my absence<3
Shintychou, September 5th, 2011, 3:14 am
- My goodness - Kea has become a cougar.
kuroi_hitsuji, September 5th, 2011, 3:59 am
- Kea's such a normal (Y'know, not demented?) girl...it's almost pitiful that all this should happen to her.
I say almost, cuz I love ZOshi. XD
Daisy (Guest), September 5th, 2011, 11:06 am
- It never hurts to dream, Kea. xD
neverjudge99, September 5th, 2011, 2:31 pm
- Oh kea you are so cute! I see in your daydream of boys Mr. Dani is in there ;) and...that first one looks like a vinny lol
Maggie_RAndom (Guest), September 5th, 2011, 4:52 pm
oh my... - One of these days Kea will see how much Zoshi luuurves her. =3
Pippi (Guest), September 5th, 2011, 11:45 pm
- Whenever I read this comic, Avril Lavigne's "Sk8r Boi" pops into my head.
Especially the lines: "He wanted her//She'd never tell//Secretly she wanted him as well."
But in this page, Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' starts playing.
Actually, any of either of their songs pop into my head when I read/re-read this comic.
P.S: Angichan!! I LOVE DEVIL'S CAKE!!!!!!!! :D :D you're an AWESOME DUCK!! <3 <3 <3
(PPS: I like ducks. Except when they're evil & attack me. Then I hate them.)
bluespookykat, September 6th, 2011, 12:55 pm
- love the last panel <3
ans NDK!!!!! ish i didn't have to work TTvTT
Anti-End, September 6th, 2011, 11:44 pm
- glad to know she's still a maiden who can love~ and dream<3
Ecirb Ray (Guest), September 10th, 2011, 9:38 pm
- NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I'VE CAUGHT UP NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GARBLEGARBLEWHEEZE!!!!! Now I have to waaaaaaaiiit!
SecretComicLover (Guest), September 25th, 2011, 7:04 am
- @Pippi: I'd hardly think that those songs would apply... he's pretty much forcing her to want him by leaving her with no one else, if she has any love for him at all... she's certainly not fawning or pining over him like that song might suggest...
angichan, September 25th, 2011, 10:47 am
@secret comic lover - It would SEEM that way now, wouldn't it...*eg*