angichan, September 26th, 2011, 2:38 am
Gah , Back grounds! - I put a bunch of time into and it looks rasterized ><
I've been trying to use the apparent Manga technique of tracing from photos in a clean manner... and ... no....no shadows should be in a shojo manga ><
So I'll have to do surgery on this page at some point ( most likely before publishing...)
next weekend is 24 hr comic, so i can't do Devil's Cake page, so I would like to know what you guys might like instead? a sketch? a guest comic? fanart? please let me know!
[EDIT] The back ground fairy came and fixed up the page<333333 *passes out now*
That background looks rendered.
angichan, September 26th, 2011, 12:32 pm
kuroi_hitsuji - ugh, i swear i did it by hand... but i have to make it cleaner... this page has a huge fix to do -_- ( i'm still trying to master the manga technique for b/g's)
sakoria (Guest), September 26th, 2011, 10:33 pm
- I just wanted to let you know I've been reading this comic for a long, long while now and even though I read a dozen or so religiously, yours brings me the most pleasure every comic update. Your art is wonderful, and your story and characters are nothing short of amazing. Keep up the good work!
Ekio (Guest), September 29th, 2011, 12:10 pm
- What an interesting storyline. I've only found your comic today, so I've just enjoyed breezing through the archive. Will be keeping an eye on this one!
kuroi_hitsuji, October 2nd, 2011, 1:49 am
- The problem is your line value.
If all the lines are evenly dark or have values independent of light source or movement, it looks like it was photographically rendered.
I only mean the background in panel 1 of course. Panel 2 is fine.
One thing is you should make your backgrounds have the same line value as your forground or lighter, otherwise your foregrounds/characters/focus disappear in the chaos. :)
I feel so artsy fartsy saying all that lol. XD
SecretComicLover (Guest), October 2nd, 2011, 10:44 am
- I still don't know how Dani is really showing love and admiration for Kea... it never looked like he showed anything more than a mutual need for an ally... I can't seem to see what Rin sees...
angichan, October 3rd, 2011, 12:27 pm
replies - @kuroi_hitsuji I get what you mean<3 this means... i have to get a pen that is in between a .5 and a .003 because manga studio doesn't pick up my tiny pen and the .5 ( i see now thanks to you) is thicker than the quill pen i use for the character inking... this shall be done! 9nest payscheck -_-;)
and i'll be sure to pay attention to the shadows<3
@Secretcomiclover Thank you<3 because that's what i was doing with him and everyone was jumping to the usual conclusions >< as for rin... she is.. a bit... obsessive when it comes to dani. so any other 'female' and she get's a bit 'uppity' no matter what the facts are...
Pietje Puk (Guest), October 4th, 2011, 11:04 am
- All your hard work is so much appreciated