We are over at the Hyatt Regency this year which is a bit of a walk, but if you can make it, there will be Naminational of Tattered & The Well, Along with Jaysen and Jezzacat from The Class, and John Peters of Gypsy!
Come on By and say 'hi'!
And then i will be visiting Toronto to attend TCAF... where I will probably make a fool of myself in front of the likes of Brian Lee O'Mally, Andrew Hussie, and Jason.
(Wish me a smooth trip to the floor when i fall into a fangirl stupor ><)
Naminational, April 16th, 2012, 7:05 pm
- heheheh oh Zoshi XD ~memories~
RoninAway, April 16th, 2012, 7:06 pm
- Im a little confused as to what happened here o.O
RayleneQuinn, April 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
- Kea's expression in the third panel! Prefect xD
Ivy (Guest), April 16th, 2012, 7:36 pm
- I think she just had a flashback about what kind of guy that one was! XP
I guess we can say that zoshi saved the day =P
Katz (Guest), April 16th, 2012, 11:17 pm
- So Kea's got an internal creep-o-meter now? Hehe.
Pixie (Guest), April 17th, 2012, 2:24 am
- Nice, so that amulet is like a counter charm/triggered by threats to Zoshi's claim on Kea?
Good on him for yoinking Kea from the creeper.
kuroi_hitsuji, April 17th, 2012, 4:55 am
- LOL AT THE FIRST PANEL. At first I was like... "I dont remember that happening" then I thought "It probably happened at some point tho."
number1animemangaluver, April 17th, 2012, 8:13 am
- I love how you drew her eyes in the first panel...It's not creepy, it's amazing.
Pretty-boy plan FAIL.
TaraTennyo, April 17th, 2012, 9:42 am
I burst out laughing - Everything about this page is perfect ang omg <3
angichan, April 17th, 2012, 10:11 am
>_< - Thank you for all the comments, I'm glad everyone is really enjoying this scene!
I'm being better about keeping track of story threads, so I'm glad the cohesiveness is paying off! ^_^
Thank you for all the feedback to confirm that!
Glass Orchid (Guest), April 24th, 2012, 1:01 am
- It's perfect -
The build up!
The sound effects!
And the expression on Kea's face in the third panel- the look for utter horror!
Oh, oh! And yet she still manages to look so lovely in the sixth panel!
Just perfectly perfect (and as if I haven't used enough exclamation marks already)!!!1!