We are over at the Hyatt Regency this year which is a bit of a walk, but if you can make it, there will be Naminational of Tattered & The Well, Along with Jaysen and Jezzacat from The Class, and John Peters of Gypsy!
Come on By and say 'hi'!
And then i will be visiting Toronto to attend TCAF... where I will probably make a fool of myself in front of the likes of Brian Lee O'Mally, Andrew Hussie, and Jason.
(Wish me a smooth trip to the floor when i fall into a fangirl stupor ><)
Naminational, 16 Apr 2012 07:05 pm
- heheheh oh Zoshi XD ~memories~
RoninAway, 16 Apr 2012 07:06 pm
- Im a little confused as to what happened here o.O
RayleneQuinn, 16 Apr 2012 07:07 pm
- Kea's expression in the third panel! Prefect xD
Ivy (Guest), 16 Apr 2012 07:36 pm
- I think she just had a flashback about what kind of guy that one was! XP
I guess we can say that zoshi saved the day =P
Katz (Guest), 16 Apr 2012 11:17 pm
- So Kea's got an internal creep-o-meter now? Hehe.
Pixie (Guest), 17 Apr 2012 02:24 am
- Nice, so that amulet is like a counter charm/triggered by threats to Zoshi's claim on Kea?
Good on him for yoinking Kea from the creeper.
kuroi_hitsuji, 17 Apr 2012 04:55 am
- LOL AT THE FIRST PANEL. At first I was like... "I dont remember that happening" then I thought "It probably happened at some point tho."
number1animemangaluver, 17 Apr 2012 08:13 am
- I love how you drew her eyes in the first panel...It's not creepy, it's amazing.
Pretty-boy plan FAIL.
TaraTennyo, 17 Apr 2012 09:42 am
I burst out laughing - Everything about this page is perfect ang omg <3
angichan, 17 Apr 2012 10:11 am
>_< - Thank you for all the comments, I'm glad everyone is really enjoying this scene!
I'm being better about keeping track of story threads, so I'm glad the cohesiveness is paying off! ^_^
Thank you for all the feedback to confirm that!
Glass Orchid (Guest), 24 Apr 2012 01:01 am
- It's perfect -
The build up!
The sound effects!
And the expression on Kea's face in the third panel- the look for utter horror!
Oh, oh! And yet she still manages to look so lovely in the sixth panel!
Just perfectly perfect (and as if I haven't used enough exclamation marks already)!!!1!