angichan, July 17th, 2012, 12:35 am
Tuesday Updater - Azigay has pointed out that to half the time zones, I have become a Tuesday updater ><. How about you get those pencils and inks done BEFORE Monday next week, eh Angi?
For a bad drawing day, i must say i am proud of the upshot of Rin's nostrils in panel #3, though...(strange thing to be proud of?)
Finances are slow to me restocking the devcake store here ><;
A link has been posted on the homepage, as well.
I really stink and running this site, and i'm trying to figure out how to use the help i hired. In the meanwhile i'm at least making sure the story and art continue to improve for you guys and get a page up every week (even if it's 12:00 am Tuesday for people ;_:)
made me realize, I'm just trying to share my stories with you guys, and I'm just thankful for you reading them!
so as far as merchandising, it's only providing things that you guys said you'd like...which is pretty much books and art thingies, etc.
But yeah, it doesn't have to be some FULL BLOWN business... no! Just sticking to:
Me sharing a story with you, and you enjoying it ^^<3
(FYI, just by viewing the site, you guys pay for the art supplies to produce Devil's Cake through the add boxes (11$ every month or so)...so that's good right there! Thank you guys!!!)
I feel tons better!!!
I will keep working to share the best story I can with you<3
And my life force is comments, so keep 'em coming! ^^
kuroi_hitsuji, July 17th, 2012, 5:49 am
- I luff her transition in the first three panels. I'm loving Rin more and more XD
Rouyakan (Guest), July 17th, 2012, 11:27 am
- I LOVE Dani's expression in the last panel. He knows Rin too well!
angichan, July 17th, 2012, 3:33 pm
- @kuroi_hitsuji: it's good to hear a positive response as we get to know Rin better. And I'm glad you mentioned those first 3 panels, they were tricky, but I'm so relieved to hear they turned out right!
Azura-chan, July 17th, 2012, 5:02 pm
- i feel that there's someone behind Dan...
Angelicatt (Guest), July 18th, 2012, 1:25 am
- @Azura-chan: I think so too ;)