angichan, September 10th, 2012, 2:10 pm
No Calamity... - yet...
It's Terrible to think that every time Kea has had a nice moment thus far in the story... it has apparently gone downhill from there. @_@;; (according to your feedback on the last page ^^;)
kuroi_hitsuji, September 11th, 2012, 6:19 am
- It's not just Kea, it is a sort of MUST when it comes to progressing stories.
Make them happy...so that their suffering seems more tragic. XD
Let it go on~! @u@
angichan, September 11th, 2012, 5:59 pm
- @kuroi_hitsuji: Oh yeah... I dislike that device SO MUCH ><...I actually hope I haven't been using it like a disney film would ;A;...please tell me if I have!
Angelicatt, September 13th, 2012, 7:32 pm
- You haven't. We still don't have a clue as to what Zoshi's tale is all about. That's something those 'other' people tend to neglect...it's always the unwilling heroine who gets all the bi-lines.
hushsee, September 16th, 2012, 12:35 am
- calm before a storm..
angichan, September 17th, 2012, 12:00 pm
- @Angelicatt: Good to know, thank you for watching over my hap hazard writing @_@;;;; (sadly, I seem to feel that I know what I'm doing XP) oh Zoshi's back story...I look forward to when I can finally tell it... but not yet... NOT YET ><! (it's like keeping the christmas presents secret....FOR YEARS.)
angichan, September 17th, 2012, 12:01 pm
- @hushsee: oh maybe it will just be cloudy with a 10% chance of rain? lol
hushsee, September 18th, 2012, 6:30 am
- @angichan: haha maybe that too xD