angichan, September 24th, 2012, 4:22 pm
COBBLESTONES - i thought i could draw them without reference... BUT I WAS WRONG. And once I got the reference, all was right with the world once again!
Yeah, if something isn't working... REFERENCE IT ><
hushsee, September 24th, 2012, 7:34 pm
- I think it is just random, but I really like the way he is running... or is he jogging... not sure...
Warn her! It's now or it will just dig..
kuroi_hitsuji, September 25th, 2012, 7:28 am
- draw what without reference? feet? Feet are hard man. ;_;
angichan, September 27th, 2012, 11:12 pm
- @kuroi_hitsuji: the sidewalk (cobblestones) beaneath his feet is what I tried to draw without reference ^^;
A good way to learn to draw feet (especially in shoes,) is to draw your classmate's feet on class... or other places where people are sitting... the best part is they never notice you!
angichan, September 27th, 2012, 11:13 pm
- @hushsee: thank you for mentioning that, it was tricky to show the motion with only his upper body in view ^^;
kuroi_hitsuji, October 2nd, 2012, 5:09 am
- @angichan: HAHA funnily enough I HAVE been doing this a lot lately. Drawing feet and all. It's difficult but fun. SO now my notebook is full of feet and legs. XDD
angichan, October 2nd, 2012, 11:42 am
- @kuroi_hitsuji: *high five!* You go!