angichan, January 13th, 2013, 9:29 pm
AANNNNNNDDDDD>>> - Drama llamas.
Have a nice week!
kuroi_hitsuji, January 15th, 2013, 2:47 am
- And thus the issue of "Stalker" vs "Devoted Lover"
"Bella, I watch you every night as you sleep"
"NO THANKS EDWARD I HAVE ZOSHI"
...I think I'm on crack lol. What was that just now.
angichan, January 15th, 2013, 11:59 am
- @kuroi_hitsuji: haha, I do hope Zoshi does better than that sparkly figment of the writer's psyche.
kuroi_hitsuji, January 17th, 2013, 2:21 am
- @angichan: I think he'll do fine as long as he doesn't sparkle, and has a wider range of emotion and reaction aside from unintelligable whispers and stares.
Okay kinda biased against the movie, but I can't unsee it.
Anyway Zoshi is 10x better on my book @u@
angichan, January 17th, 2013, 1:08 pm
- @kuroi_hitsuji: Good to hear *phew!* I will work hard!
azigay, May 10th, 2013, 10:26 pm
Ha! It's become a common trope over the last 50 years, just as the anti-hero gained popularity in the early 1900s.
Thankfully, Zoshi is deeper than the puddle Edward so I think we are safe :D
angichan, May 11th, 2013, 4:29 pm
- @azigay: I'm finall experiencing the Twilight book through the safe forum of "shaggy reads twilight" on the uberfriendship site.
and Im getting the tinges of the playful personality, but definitely not the controlling creeper parts... and yeah... i'm thinking...more depth...
(And a bit more unconventional, our Zoshi is? hopefully)
anyways, Shaggy Reads Twilight (love that podcast)
azigay, May 11th, 2013, 4:50 pm
- It is super awesome that Zoshi isn't all woe-unto-me and the-nature-of-my-existence-is-a-curse.
angichan, May 11th, 2013, 7:47 pm
- @azigay: oh, tragedy. ><; his woes stem from kea, usually, our dear zoshi.