angichan, February 6th, 2013, 3:45 pm
okay! - here we are<3
finick01 (Guest), February 7th, 2013, 8:17 am
d'awwwww!!! - The way to her heart is through the stomach!
kuroi_hitsuji, February 7th, 2013, 11:54 am
I love children forever :))
Nisey, February 7th, 2013, 12:23 pm
- Widdle Daniiiiiiiiiiiii
Glass Orchid (Guest), February 7th, 2013, 3:19 pm
So much cuteness!
Xejn (Guest), February 8th, 2013, 8:14 am
- With that scowl how could we not tell that he is our Dani boy!
jaasak (Guest), February 10th, 2013, 10:22 pm
Rin & Danny's origin - Ummm....2 or 3 questions: 1-what time period are we talking about? 1895-1905? 2-Obviously Rin's japanese-a neko or fox girl demon of some sort but what country the soldiers present-England 1880s??? 3-is this why she's so attached to Dan?
angichan, February 10th, 2013, 10:56 pm
- @jaasak: All I'm allowed to confirm is that Devil's Cake is not based in any solid historical fact. (I started it foolish and young and I am tied by consistency). Devil's Cake IS however, based on carefully researched mythological fact. Sorry that I can't say more, and sorry that I have created a historically inaccurate world of my own device that sincerely confuses people and makes their heads hurt ;_;. (Pretty conceptual world) I basically pull from whatever fashions and research strike my fancy as far as the world design. ((I believe anything from the last 3 centuries is fair game in my insanity @_@; again...deepest apologies.)) Be assured that all historical works since Devil's cake have been researched carefully. I have mended my ways outside of this piece ><;;;;
jaasak (Guest), February 11th, 2013, 1:44 am
Angie's reply - Dear Ang;
Not a prob. I have been (and I'm sure, no doubt, that other's've been), intrigued by the world of Devil's Cake. I love where you've taken it, just as Chronicles of Crosarth, Missing Monday & Gaia have done. Seeing alternate earths & "what-if's" earths have fascinated all manner of folk. Maybe I'm just some old fart in his late 50's who's just a sucker for tales but I gotta tell ya you're doing a bang-up job, Angie. Congrats & I HOPE that you won't just give it a dump as some strips like Otherworld, Ohayo Gozaimasu, Darling and Undertow have done. Thanks for replying! Have a good day at work, Ang! JIM
angichan, February 11th, 2013, 12:18 pm
- @jaasak: Thank you for the feedback and your encouragement! I look forward to hearing your take on future events in Devil's Cake<333
azigay, May 10th, 2013, 11:03 pm
- Oh my goodness this is just a hundred types of cute and sweet.
I actually quite enjoy that DC is not historically accurate and of course I love all of the fashions you portray. Gorgeous.
angichan, May 11th, 2013, 4:34 pm
- @azigay: Thanks ;^^ I still feel bad for my historical geek readers...poor things, I'm so sorry ;_; (Alternate Realities)
azigay, May 11th, 2013, 4:55 pm
- I say forego your guilt; You've got magic in play from the beginning of your story so I think your readers knew they weren't in for an accurate reality. :)
angichan, May 11th, 2013, 7:48 pm
- @azigay: i must say, this is a very good point you make.