angichan, April 24th, 2013, 3:00 pm
sorry for the gap there - I finished my job apps and now I'm catching up on work ><
Thank you to those that made it by comicfest to say 'hi'! I appreciate your readership so much! and it's awesome to see you in person!
I'll be at Denver Comic Con in several weeks here, and I hope to see more of you there!
Angelicatt, April 24th, 2013, 5:21 pm
- Good luck on the job front Angi!!!
Oh the waiting to see Zoshi again...and hopefully fierce Kea will not crumble at the sight of him again like some simpering female.
angichan, April 24th, 2013, 6:16 pm
- @Angelicatt: I'm not sure if I can recal a simpering Kea @_@;;; but then again it may have been forever ago ><, but she seems to be always moving as far away from simpering as possible ^^;
Angelicatt, April 24th, 2013, 6:20 pm
- If anything, Kea is ALL backbone - she's no pitiful filly just raving attention...totally my heroine!!
kuroi_hitsuji, April 24th, 2013, 11:06 pm
- ya Kea is totally the empowered woman type---well, she strives to be anyway. She aint no one's fool, gurl's got will power
Moonstar (Guest), April 24th, 2013, 11:47 pm
- I do love that about Kea :)
angichan, April 25th, 2013, 1:35 pm
Gald that comes across alright, - I had posted rough drafts of this story on deviantart back in the day... and without her silly faces, feedback was pretty negative to her character @_@;
Maylice (Guest), April 25th, 2013, 2:42 pm
- @angichan: Well, no surprise there. Someone not loving Zoshi? Almost annoying... @_@ Altough she been dazed by him wouldn't be this much fun. :D
Aquila audax (Guest), April 28th, 2013, 12:08 am
- Yay for snappy shoes! Beautiful!
YusukiShredder (Guest), April 29th, 2013, 10:42 pm
Character-ific! - Ugh! The only thing bad about this comic is having to stop read it! I love all the characters so much! I know Kea is so strong she could appear heartless, but that's what I love about characters--their faults. Watching them grow and fluctuate is what makes them so captivating! Like her Queen Speech? Took me breath away :) Which I could go to Denver and see you Angi-chan! Alas, I am too far away ahah. Anyway, you always have me as a loyal reader!
angichan, May 3rd, 2013, 9:56 pm
Thank you ! - Thank you for bearing with this month's fluctuating updates, this weekend I returnt o normal updates twice a week >< (the plan).
I hope you will enjoy! i will spam the update across all the social media platforms.
kuroi_hitsuji, May 7th, 2013, 1:23 pm
- @angichan: silly faces show a more human side to her.