angichan, May 9th, 2013, 9:30 pm
Ven is.... - ...getting off model >< (finally realized this) Must amend ;_;
kuroi_hitsuji, May 10th, 2013, 3:29 am
- @angichan: ? what do you mean? ovo
angichan, May 10th, 2013, 10:18 am
Off-On Model - @kuroi_hitsuji: oh, when you create a comic you want to make a 'character sheet' for each character. and if you draw the character differently from the character sheet it's called "off- model" and is usually a bad thing because you want a comic to look consistent. Consistency helps the reader pay attention to the story and not be distracted by errors in the art or panel layout. To be consistent , the characters need to stay "on model". (I just learned this lesson a few months ago)
azigay, May 10th, 2013, 11:33 pm
- Rin looks a little different to me in the third panel but it still looks great to me!
angichan, May 11th, 2013, 4:46 pm
- @azigay: thank you for mentioning, I'm still wrestling her to get on model. she and dani fight me most ><;;;;
azigay, May 11th, 2013, 5:04 pm
- @angichan: Really? I have absolutely never noticed with Dani. As you can tell from my short comment a ways back.
angichan, May 11th, 2013, 8:10 pm
- @azigay: Indeed, I must be managing some semblance of control on the surface @_@;;;