zetina, June 28th, 2013, 2:45 am
- the pooower ooooof~
ffx2player, June 28th, 2013, 9:35 am
sfg - @zetina: Fear that love!
Angelicatt, June 28th, 2013, 10:23 am
- She's holding the darn flute, is what it is..she does have all the power and his life in her hand.
angichan, June 28th, 2013, 10:52 am
- @Angelicatt: yeah, the symbolism is pretty rampant this scene ^^; *thank you for noticing*
Thea (Guest), June 28th, 2013, 8:48 pm
- Is it wrong of me to think Zoshi is getting all hot and bothered seeing Kea act like a queen?
azigay, June 29th, 2013, 2:29 am
- @Thea: Now that you've mentioned it that's all I can think.
azigay, June 29th, 2013, 2:31 am
- I love Ven's hesitant hand gesture. It says an uncertain "um?" as well as that he might not want Kea to hear them speaking yet.
azigay, June 29th, 2013, 2:33 am
- ...What's she going to do now that he's back. She has to get to work! Will she just return the flute? Will he let her give it back?
kuroi_hitsuji, June 29th, 2013, 4:47 am
- @Thea: indeed I bet he kind of is.
also what power? it is the force. It is strong with this one.
Angelicatt, June 29th, 2013, 5:40 am
- @angichan: It was the centerpiece of my fanfic...of course I would notice it.
Zoshi's return does nullify my story - still more fuel for my fodder ;)
Manga-Ka, June 29th, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Did she wanna talk with him.. 'alone' ? -.O
angichan, June 29th, 2013, 4:43 pm
- @Angelicatt: oh it was completely in character that he would have kept an eye on her all the while tho, too ;P mournful, melancholic victorian eye T-T
Bloody-Rose97, July 1st, 2013, 9:58 am
- Wah! I'm so excited about this comic. And go Kea! Force dat bird to apologize.