angichan, July 22nd, 2013, 1:05 am
and.... - Monday is the update day now.
Manga-Ka, July 22nd, 2013, 8:08 am
- I actually don't really wanna feel to bad for him x'D Since It is pretty much his own fault.. but then again.. I see it from bots point of view, which makes me feel a bit confused x'D
Thea (Guest), July 22nd, 2013, 8:31 am
- Is Kea...crying?
Poor confused Zoshi. He keeps getting himself in trouble.
Kea's a bit tsundere, but she also has a huge capacity for growth. From pawn to queen.
ShinkuNoAme, July 22nd, 2013, 3:50 pm
- Aww I feel sorry for Zoshi on this page D:
YusukiShredder (Guest), July 22nd, 2013, 9:51 pm
I hear you, Kea! - Omigosh are those tears in Kea's eyes? Poor thing. You know, I think I figured her out. In saying that he's proud of her, Zoshi makes her feel as if even her accomplishments are because of him and may even have been part of a plan. For Kea who has always been moved about the chess board, first by her father and then by Zoshi, that hurts more than anything. She's ready to be a Queen and not a pawn; right now, the only way she can see to do that is by acting much like her father. A natural process, for anyone. She'll learn soon enough, and Zoshi will catch up with all those inner-workings eventually ;) ZoKea forever! <3 haha
angichan, July 22nd, 2013, 11:40 pm
I have the best readers....EVER...
Love you guys, so much<3
BeyondOblivious (Guest), July 24th, 2013, 1:08 am
- At first I loved Kea, then I grew to hate her, and now I just don't know how to feel about her. In a way I almost feel like I can relate to her, but I dislike the way she treats Zoshi - despite her frustrations with him. Seeing the tears in her eyes makes me really want to cuddle her up but the look on poor Zoshi's face also makes me want to cuddle him up haha.
For some reason there's something I've loved about Zoshi since the beginning and I don't feel like he intended for things to go the way they did, but being the way he is, he couldn't help himself. It's like he's a little kid and doesn't realize he's doing wrong until he's scolded.
Overall I'm loving the way this entire story is developing. I think I truly want to like Kea, and maybe if she and Zoshi could come to a mutual understanding of each other it would help but I have a hard time seeing past her cold reactions at the moment, and obviously, being that I'm not the writer, I don't know how the story will turn out by the end, but I'm excited to see what's to come(:
kuroi_hitsuji, July 24th, 2013, 12:45 pm
- @angichan: WE LOVE YOU TOO?
(what did we do to make her love us? Keep going you guys! Maybe she'll update more //SHOT)
angichan, July 24th, 2013, 4:36 pm
- @BeyondOblivious: thank you for informing me of your kea conversion in process...I really appreciate this in depth feed back!
yes, when i came up with this story, I realized that this mess between kea and Zoshi would be enough to fill the entirety of the series. and now that I've outlined till the ending. I'm seeing that we are reaching that lowest point in the story.
I'm blessed to have such insightful and intelligent people reading and enjoying my comic! ><; I hope you will all enjoy where I take the story and end it ^^<3
(Though the ending is still a ways off, be assured ^^;;;;;)
azigay, July 27th, 2013, 8:24 pm
- @YusukiShredder: I hadn't even thought of that. I didn't consider that Kea would be upset that her new found strength was because of Zoshi. I would find that irritating too.
azigay, July 27th, 2013, 8:31 pm
- @BeyondOblivious: I totally understand your feelings. I love Kea and I did grow irritated with her part way but that was more with the fact that she put up with being put in these situations in the first place.
But I definitely understand how she has only now come to sort things out. Everything that has happened has happened over a very short period of time and consecutively. It's not as though she's had a lot of breathing room to really take stock of her situation and how to handle such bizarre circumstances. It would be difficult to sort feelings or strategize when you opponent does not appear as your opponent, smothers you, can affect dreams, and is your roommate.
azigay, July 27th, 2013, 8:37 pm
- *sigh* Poor Zoshi. You need to learn how to ease up. Test the waters slowly, you can't cannonball in without ending up with results like these.
At least he's aware that kidnapping your romantic interest is a no-no. Still, he's got to work on his courting!