angichan, August 12th, 2013, 6:06 pm
THIS WAS THE PAGE THAT WOULDN'T END.... - I drew those backgrounds form scratch *dies*.
ShinkuNoAme, August 12th, 2013, 6:35 pm
- @angichan: It looks beautiful though!
Samiya (Guest), August 12th, 2013, 6:35 pm
Window - That is a beautiful window in the first panel. And the trees! Also, rumpled Zoshi is hilarious.
Aisazia (Guest), August 12th, 2013, 8:20 pm
- Lovely backgrounds! I love me a serious Zoshi! Please tell me those are "How to Date" books. That would be hilarious. XD
Supikoira, August 13th, 2013, 5:49 am
- oh how lovely~ I can feel his frustration~ It is also really inspiring to see how your art has developed from the start of devil's cake to this day~
kuroi_hitsuji, August 13th, 2013, 6:16 am
- is he reading on Dr. Phil or something like that. Man can't help you Zoshi.
gwen (Guest), August 13th, 2013, 7:45 am
- oooohhh pretty page!
Jobo, August 14th, 2013, 11:35 am
- this page is very well done!! :o
TheMightyZan (Guest), August 14th, 2013, 7:49 pm
- I loves the middle panel with all my loves!
Also, I dearly hope that he is trying to read on how to get a girl to like him... It amuses me to think about.
Thea (Guest), August 15th, 2013, 2:17 pm
- I'm enjoying seeing Zoshi frustrated.
There is another alternative to reading about getting Kea to like him.
Angi-chan has sprinkled several hints that Kea nearly drowned as a child and was brought...somewhere. (The Dragon Palace?) perhaps Zoshi saved her and that act tied the two of them together. Maybe Zoshi is looking for away to break the connection and set Kea free.
This comic needs a TV Tropes page so we can start a Wild Mass Guessing article as well.
azigay, August 16th, 2013, 11:34 pm
- @Thea: Thea, how are you a guest every week. Seriously, it's like you're the missing part of my Nancy Drew persona.
We should definitely start a WMG.
azigay, August 16th, 2013, 11:35 pm
- Angi, I just adore this page. It's wonderful - WONDERFUL I SAY - to see this much depth put into a character. You make my heart thump, Angi. Keep up the great work.
Also rumpled Zoshi = *heart melt*
azigay, August 16th, 2013, 11:37 pm
- @TheMightyZan: It amuses me that he's wondering how Tod managed it so effortlessly.
angichan, August 17th, 2013, 12:03 am
Sorry for delayed reply - I'm jumping in and out of the bog of insanity right now @_@;;
I drew a sketch of this scene MONTHS ago and have been waiting so long to show it to you!
It's a lot of joy to read your reactions, thank you<333
Thea (Guest), August 17th, 2013, 9:13 am
- @angichan: Is that near The Bog of Stench?
Thea (Guest), August 17th, 2013, 9:14 am
- @azigay: I should probably register, eh?
angichan, August 17th, 2013, 9:05 pm
- @Thea: YES.
TheMightyZan (Guest), August 18th, 2013, 11:58 pm
- How do you register on here? I have been wondering that for like a year and a half... I am a bit slow though... and usually thoroughly distracted by other things totally not related to Zoshi's butt.
Shannonismyname, July 21st, 2014, 10:55 pm