angichan, October 11th, 2014, 6:25 pm
Sorry about that guys - I am juggling school and work until the holiday break, so Devil's Cake will be back on it's organic updates.
Meaning: I work on it when I have the a chance, and post upon completion (also sneak it into school projects ;)
Also, do what you got to do, chica-dee. I don't think any of us will abandon you for focusing on work and school. ^.^
Angelicatt, October 12th, 2014, 9:07 pm
- I wait with bated breath...and pen in hand for a minor crack fic featuring our fav lass and the Red Pup - a christmas wish !
angichan, October 13th, 2014, 10:08 am
- @TheMightyZan: thank you love >< I need devil's cake for my sense of well being, too T_T
angichan, October 13th, 2014, 10:08 am
- @Angelicatt: yes! and I was supposed to have corrections... gwah... loose threads hanging
TheMightyZan (Guest), October 14th, 2014, 11:47 pm
- @angichan: Maybe we need a support group.
"Hello, I'm Zan and I have inappropriate thoughts about comic characters" and whatnot.
You could be group leader. ^.~
angichan, October 18th, 2014, 11:32 am
- @TheMightyZan: "Okay everybody, welcome to 'inappropriate thoughts about fictional characters support group' I will be your regulator/counselor this evening..."
TheMightyZan (Guest), October 26th, 2014, 10:26 pm
- @angichan: Hahahaha. It would end one of three ways.
1. In tears
3. Slightly creepy
I vote for three, but that might just be because I don't think anything is being done right unless it's slightly creepy. :)
angichan, November 2nd, 2014, 9:24 am
- @TheMightyZan: I'd confidently say "all of thee above" (and I am poking at pg 25, just scanned it...)
I am also tinkering with the idea of saving up 3 pages to post at once... what you think?
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 4th, 2014, 12:28 am
- @angichan: If page 25 pokes back... run.
Posting 3 might not be a bad idea since you are unsure when you can post and whatnot. I trust your judgement, Angichan. You haven't let me down yet. :)
Thea (Guest), November 5th, 2014, 4:51 pm
- I vote for Creepy Awesome
angichan, November 5th, 2014, 7:17 pm
- @Thea: the creepiest ><
you have me thinking of welcome to night vale Zan, I just started it this week.
3 pages means pages may not be posted until till winter break (after november)... are the implications really.
wow... my break will be full of Devil's Cake
Thea (Guest), November 6th, 2014, 7:16 pm
- I love WTNV
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 6th, 2014, 10:36 pm
- @angichan: Better for it to be full of Devil's Cake then to be full of bees!!!
I have no idea where I was going with that, I blame Eddie Izzard.
I am ok with winter break! But, I also work for a school system soooo I'm a little biased to having something to fill my free days. ^.^
Thea (Guest), November 7th, 2014, 4:40 pm
- I see your Eddie Izzard and raise you a quote from "The Wicker Man".
"Not the beeeeeeees!"
angichan, November 8th, 2014, 8:28 am
- @Thea: no bees here thankfully, only A's. (for not doing very well at devil's cake, I am pushing my skills and learning hard at school ><")
I have a mini comic assignment that i am sneaking a devil's cake mini comic into, so I can just as well post those results along the way too ><;
I would Love to experiment during break and try to get 3 pages up once a week, get some feedback on that maybe being the ideal for next summer and post-grad update style...
Thea (Guest), November 8th, 2014, 4:55 pm
- @angichan: Woohoo! Fantastic. We knew you could do it.
As for Devil's Cake, do what you can. Zan and I will come up with weird ideas that may or may inspire. Or become fanfic.
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 10th, 2014, 12:13 am
- @Thea: Nick Cage's Wicker Man was a thing of beauty.
But I will pay good money if Angichan can somehow add "I like my women like I like my coffee... full of bees!" or "I like my women like I like my coffee... with a spoon in them" to SOMETHING Zoshi says or does.
Also, I miss our fanfics. It's getting bad. I can only sustain on writing Dragon Age tumblr fanfic drabble for so long.
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 10th, 2014, 12:14 am
- @angichan: Needed to add: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angichan, November 10th, 2014, 8:35 pm
BEEEEEEEESSSSS! - @TheMightyZan: oh geez, Zoshi had best bother Kea at work, for that one to get slipped in there... trying to be all... "human"...
and thank you ^^ for the congrats<3
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 10th, 2014, 9:04 pm
- @angichan: I just had a little mental movie play through my head and it was glorious. ^.^
angichan, November 11th, 2014, 7:53 am
- @TheMightyZan: Oh, it will be even better when it happens XP
I am just now learning that a degree of interactivity is expected in webcomics and unique to the medium<33333 A Must!
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 11th, 2014, 10:30 pm
- @angichan: Don't tease me, Angichan, my heart cannot handle it!
Though, I guess to give full credit to Izzard it would need to be "Covered in bees!" Heh. Anyway.
I will never stop you from being interactive. I may stalk you and want to cuddle you because of it, but really that's no different than now, and you brought it on yourself by being you.
(This is where the slightly creepy comes in. ^.~)
angichan, November 14th, 2014, 10:33 am
- @TheMightyZan: oh man, stalking hugs would soothe my soul. carry on.
In 3-4 pages I can end this scene, and the i run smack dab into the end of the chapter @A@ almost a year and a half to do a chapter???
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 15th, 2014, 8:22 am
- @angichan: Woo stalk hugs!
But think how awesome the chapter was! We had sick Ven and all his adorably sad childhood stuff that made me want to wrap him in blankets and tell him he was never allowed to be sad again.
If that hadn't been meted out over a year and a half we might have died from the feels.
You saved a life, maybe all the lives, by drawing it out.
That makes you a hero.
angichan, November 16th, 2014, 10:06 am
'dooooh - @TheMightyZan: I have been so worried about wrapping up the Ventura line, because I figure readers must be more jived to get on with some Zoshi and Kea nonsense once again!
TheMightyZan (Guest), November 30th, 2014, 11:16 am
- @angichan: I am always jived for more Zoshi and Kea, but freaking Ven is adorable and I can't hate seeing a lot of him.
The patient waiting continues... DA:I is helping... ^.~
angichan, December 2nd, 2014, 6:55 pm
- @TheMightyZan: getting through the final finals and finagling my hands upon pages again @_@
TheMightyZan (Guest), December 2nd, 2014, 9:48 pm
- @angichan: Woo finals!
I mean, boo finals! May they be kicked in the butt by your awesomeness. ^.^
TheMightyZan (Guest), January 2nd, 2015, 4:56 pm
- I GOT MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*
angichan, January 11th, 2015, 8:00 pm
- @TheMightyZan: OH GOOD! it was unharmed I hope?
TheMightyZan (Guest), January 11th, 2015, 9:38 pm
- @angichan: Well, I did cut out one of the pages of Zoshi's face to... wait, oh! You meant unharmed in the shipping process. No, no harm! It was perfect. ^.^
angichan, January 13th, 2015, 6:45 pm
to - @TheMightyZan: To lie next to your pillow at night? yes, that page was designed for that purpose.
good to know they shipped safely!
TheMightyZan (Guest), January 14th, 2015, 11:16 am
- @angichan: Right in between me and my husband.