angichan, August 7th, 2015, 2:26 pm
WOOO - A bit of a fight to get these pages up.
I have been sore in the hand since my test, so I was researching into proper pencil handling once again, it makes a huge difference!
but that kinda slowed things down. Some strengthening exercise should do the trick, though.
I must say that this is one of my favorite scenes of the chapter, so I hope you enjoy it, too!
As always, please consider tipping the art monkey via the donations image on the left. Please Thank You Love You<3
coffeefeline, August 7th, 2015, 11:45 am
- Wow, your art progress from the first page to this is pretty impressive. Keep up the hard work!
angichan, August 7th, 2015, 2:43 pm
Snakes noses, drippy chins, & HUGE ANIME EYES - @coffeefeline: All that improvement since 2008. Sadly the style in those pages were a terrible experiment, and the trend has continued ever since.
I once offered to post the edited pages but everyone said they like to see the development, so, the pages have never been touched! And remain a serene time capsule of "ugh!?'.
My actual style at the time is here: http://tobias.smackjeeves.com/comics/267596/page-24/ and it suffers from 'Voldemort' noses, as my brother so eloquently put it. (and that is when I decided to learn how to draw noses.)
anyways, longer reply than needed, but thank you for reading and commenting!
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 7th, 2015, 10:29 pm
- All hail Queen Kea. Winner and still champion, by a nose.
ShAd0wC4t (Guest), August 8th, 2015, 2:53 am
- You shouldn't say anything bad about your art. You're better than most even from the very beginning of the comic, but it's true. It has improved a lot. :) And now I know why Kea was blushing!! She's SICK! Gods.. XD
Xejn (Guest), August 9th, 2015, 8:02 am
No slap - But Kea sneezed him out sooo.... *slides Soap_Lady_Thea and Angichan some hazelnut tea*
angichan, August 9th, 2015, 7:26 pm
By all means. - @Xejn: Already brought the shortbread cookies *plops down to tea with my best waistcoat on*
angichan, August 9th, 2015, 7:27 pm
Get back to the punnery - @Soap_Lady_Thea: *Gives you all the clotted cream and biscuits for that one*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 10th, 2015, 4:10 am
- @angichan: Why, thank you. *Shares*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 10th, 2015, 4:10 am
- @Xejn: Woohoo!
angichan, August 10th, 2015, 8:06 am
make this a proper shindig - @Soap_Lady_Thea: Fine weather we are having, are we not? *sips tea*
TheMightyZan, August 11th, 2015, 1:24 am
Kea is perfect.
As is Finch's face in panel 2.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 11th, 2015, 1:15 pm
- @angichan: Yes, indeed. After all the inclement weather we've had lately, I'm quite pleased to see the return of a bit of sunshine.
angichan, August 13th, 2015, 7:45 am
Autumn - @Soap_Lady_Thea: Oh yes, everyone is simply BEGGING for the the Atumn cool. *nibbles at a scone*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 13th, 2015, 1:05 pm
- @angichan: Oh, dear me, yes. Alas, such a pleasure is denied to those of us who live in a subtropical zone. Autumn does pass us by entirely. However, I do enjoy a bit of pumpkin spice chai.
TheMightyZan, August 14th, 2015, 3:57 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Does anyone NOT enjoy that?
I'm pretty sure if they don't they are communists.
If it's not too completely overwhelming of course.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 15th, 2015, 6:44 am
- @TheMightyZan: *sits delicately on a nearby setee instead*. I feel lightheaded. Where are the cucumber sandwiches?
Birgit (Guest), August 17th, 2015, 9:48 am
Kea and Finch - Am I the only one who would enjoy to see Finch's face after "splatter"? Serves him right!
angichan, August 18th, 2015, 11:26 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: *Rings the bell for Jeeves* Oh dear! the Sandwiches! I swear that butler takes on more than he can handle....
angichan, August 18th, 2015, 11:27 am
- @Birgit: He is accumulating an infamous reputation in the fandom, you aren't alone in that one.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 19th, 2015, 4:55 pm
- @angichan: How does one afford a butler these days? I barely get by with a french chef and a smattering of maids.
TheMightyZan, August 22nd, 2015, 10:45 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: It depends, dear. How good of a butler do you want?
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 22nd, 2015, 11:34 pm
- @TheMightyZan: Well, my cousin, Bertie Wooster had a wonderful valet. I wonder if his man has a cousin in need of employment.
angichan, August 23rd, 2015, 8:58 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: The butlers of quality are always bit more costly, however, if you don't mind a few socks out order, a midrange model is quite affordable *sips tea*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 23rd, 2015, 4:21 pm
- @angichan: Hmmm. Well, as long as he can make good tea and doesn't abscond with the silver.