angichan, August 23rd, 2015, 9:07 am
PHEW! - Halfway to the top of the Hill! it will be downhill after the next update (Another 4 pages, mind you.)
Special Thanks to @Zeldaqueen @sotwnisey & @Jezzacat <33333
This sequence has been a trying one @_@;
News: a spontaneous tea party broke out in the comments of pg 11, if you'd like to join, feel free<3
~If you enjoyed this update, please consider donating. Square CASH is a trusted and safe method used by indie artists and small businesses alike (you used it already at a con! or boba shop!) and a little bit goes a long way to cover the ink and paper for this comic. Thank you for reading, and Thank your for the support<3~
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 23rd, 2015, 8:30 pm
- Oh, but darling, we've decided to move the tea party to THIS page!
The crepe myrtle is in bloom I see. Poor Zoshi is having a mental crisis.
TheMightyZan, August 24th, 2015, 4:04 pm
- I want to punch the bird... rarg.... Poor Zoshi... He can't win.
It just makes me... all verklempt. Thank goodness dear Thea moved the tea here. I definitely need a strong cup of it!
Xejn (Guest), August 25th, 2015, 6:24 pm
- It'ss getting zesty! Revelations are on the horizon. I can feel it!
*sips Orange-Cinnamon tea*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 25th, 2015, 11:49 pm
- @TheMightyZan: I have a lovely Earl Grey, unless you prefer Darjeerling.
angichan, August 26th, 2015, 8:35 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Darjeeling in hand, do pass the cream and sugar.
A rarity to see our fellow in such a tizzy, is it not?
*Jeeves finally arrives with the sandwiches, and 4 pages later, none the less.*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 26th, 2015, 7:11 pm
- @angichan: *passes cream and sugar after taking a dollop for herself* Delightful! *nibbles on a sandwich* Perhaps dear Zoshi is finally ready for a spot of character growth? He and Kea should try having a grown up conversation over a nice cuppa.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 26th, 2015, 7:31 pm
- @Xejn: Yes, indeed! I cannot wait. Care for a scone?
TheMightyZan, August 27th, 2015, 3:14 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Ooo the Darjeerling. I need the tannins... they will sooth me.
*leans in* You really should talk to Jeeves, he's very slow. But do pass the sandwiches.
Zoshie and Kea having an adult conversation? I can't imagine!
angichan, August 27th, 2015, 7:51 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Yes, please, thank you deary<3
angichan, August 27th, 2015, 7:52 pm
- @TheMightyZan: Haha! I daresay they'd suss it out over a child-like conversation! Hahaha- *snorts* Oh! Excuse me @_@;
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 27th, 2015, 7:55 pm
- @TheMightyZan: Well, he actually works for Angi but I can encourage him to work on time management. I want to see Zoshi show how mature he actually is.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 27th, 2015, 7:59 pm
- @angichan: I look forward to see where this storyline leads. Chocolate torte?
Xejn (Guest), August 27th, 2015, 9:11 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Yes, please. *serves herself* Thank you kindly.
TheMightyZan, August 27th, 2015, 10:46 pm
- @angichan: I can definitely see them having a child-like conversation. I agree with Thea that I would LOVE to see both of them act like adults, but I don't know if they're ready.
I will continue to root for the fact that it might happen though! *fans self and takes sandwich*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 28th, 2015, 6:12 am
- This is all so exciting, isn't it?
TheMightyZan, August 28th, 2015, 4:47 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: It is! I'm practically on the edge of my seat!
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 28th, 2015, 8:12 pm
- @TheMightyZan: Oh, I could dance with joy! Had I the skill and grace, of course.
TheMightyZan, August 28th, 2015, 8:14 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Remember, it's not about skill it's about owning the movement. You have to seeelllll it.
angichan, August 29th, 2015, 7:48 pm
- @TheMightyZan: A bit tricky, that, the dancing. Especially after all this tea.
I can hardly contrive the pair acting in an adult like manor in the same time and place. 'Twould be the same herculean effort as levering the planets into alignment, I fear! Will the babes ever have the will. *Looks sorely put upon*
The pages just went into the scanner and tones will commence forth with! I cannot keep company on the edge of their seat for long, dents the couch cushions into strange shapes...*sips tea*
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 29th, 2015, 9:26 pm
- @TheMightyZan: Or employ a dance master.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 29th, 2015, 9:28 pm
- @angichan: Oh! I am rapt with anticipation!
I DO wish Zoshi had a male friend amongst the cast. Another perspective would do him good.
angichan, August 30th, 2015, 9:48 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: *chuckles* He does! The ever suffering messenger bird is the closest thing to that, I daresay. Silly, independent child. -_-;
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 30th, 2015, 3:04 pm
- @angichan: That poor bird. *Tuts and refills the bird feeder.* Actually I meant Dani or possibly Ven. Ven being of a supernatural bent himself...but alas. Zoshi has an unfortunate habit of demolishing bridges around him. The lad does not play well with others.
TheMightyZan, August 30th, 2015, 9:40 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: OH! OH!
*Waves arms and spills tea*
A BROMANCE BETWEEN VEN AND ZOSHI WOULD BE THE BEST THING!!! THE BEST!!!
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 31st, 2015, 8:09 am
- @TheMightyZan: Agreed! Oh dear, I think we are going to need some napkins.
TheMightyZan, August 31st, 2015, 3:24 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: *mops at the puddles with the hem of her shirt*
*coughs daintily and pours another cup* I just get very excited thinking about how awesome that would be. Zoshi telling Ven about how he is wooing Kea.
Ven being like "Duuuude". Which would be out of character I know, but I LOVE it.
Soap_Lady_Thea, August 31st, 2015, 5:50 pm
- @TheMightyZan: *scandalized* My dear! Never clean up a spill with your vestments! Go and see my maid about a change of clothing.
Oh, yes, I would enjoy seeing Zoshi go to Ven for wooing advice.
We're nearly out of tea. I'll brew another pot.
Xejn (Guest), September 1st, 2015, 8:08 am
- @TheMightyZan: A Ven and Zoshi bromance... *turns bright red and blanky nibbles scone*
Soap_Lady_Thea, September 1st, 2015, 1:51 pm
- @Xejn: An epic BROTP for the ages, no doubt.
angichan, September 1st, 2015, 2:04 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: *recovers from bafflement* I have never imagined the two crossing paths... I wonder why that is...? *imagines a pair of wolves on the tundra, one a pristine white an the other pitch black. The stinging wind cuts sideways across the stretch of ice and snow separating them. Apparently to consumed by their own thoughts, they have come upon each other by complete chance. They regard each other from the afar for an intense moment, eyes piercing, wondering if the other would like to make something of it... they suddenly drop it and move on* Oh, dear, so that is the nature of that relationship...-_-;
Funny that the boy who ardently seeks solitude, our cherubim faced Dani, attracts all the compatriots! *chuckles*
Soap_Lady_Thea, September 1st, 2015, 3:58 pm
- @angichan: I'd love to see a drawing of that.
Alas, poor Dani. Like the person allergic to cats who attracts cats at dinner parties.