angichan, May 30th, 2016, 9:05 am
Okay! - The buffer was under threat this week but I managed!
And I managed to remember to update. *Yay*
THERE IS NOW A LINK TO MY PATREON IN THE MENU!
The Patreon currently includes a 5$ tier for seeing process and preview images of pages in process! Plus bonus doodles and design notes!
Future tiers may include: A streaming/ tutorial tier, and a monthly wallpaper tier.
(certain time and financial requirements must be met before I can open these, but they are possible)
The Patreon is in and the little broken donation button of Rin is gone. And the Patreon is already earning more a month than Devil's Cake has earned a month EVER. Thank you so much guys!
Subscribing to a Creator helps them create more.
Right now, for Devil's Cake, that means art supplies, and money to print the books when it is time, if the Patreon grows, that money could help with me getting to cons with merch, and maybe even someday... maybe...
Creators are sometimes able to live off their earnings as a successful small business @_@; (But you have to remember you are up against every other 'small business of a webcomic' out there. So don't be mistaken that Patreon is the golden ring of webcomic fortune.
This Patreon is doing more than enough already to support my work on Devil's Cake, and that requires very little, actually<3 Everything else is happy bonus.
Growing plans for the Patreon: A website button. After I secure a day job, and get in the groove, I may set up bonus tiers.
Sadly the wallpaper tier would have to be after 240$ a month is met to pay for the time to make them @_@;;;...
So there you go! 1st goal is $240! ahahahaaha...
*falls over...Jeeves comes by to drag my exhausted body away for a spot of tea*...
Lilithmae (Guest), May 31st, 2016, 11:11 am
- Where I come from; we call that 'stalking', and the appropriate response involves rope and either a heavy blunt object or several sharp and pointy things... XD
Soap_Lady_Thea, May 31st, 2016, 1:22 pm
- Tea sounds delightful! I have blueberry scones...
azigay1, May 31st, 2016, 11:07 pm
- I am delighted! Concerned for Kea's well being, but excited she has someone who might be a useful confidant.
angichan, June 1st, 2016, 12:47 pm
- @azigay1: I'm so happy people are enjoying Finch ^^;;;;
angichan, June 1st, 2016, 12:47 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: oh dear yes please, I'll mother *pours the tea*
angichan, June 1st, 2016, 12:49 pm
- @Lilithmae: sharp words and a few blows have been utilized thus far.
Soap_Lady_Thea, June 1st, 2016, 1:48 pm
- I am now supporting you on Patreon!
themightyzan (Guest), June 1st, 2016, 2:52 pm
- I love Finch so much, but I don't trust him as far as I can throw him. He's up to something... I mean obviously, but still. :P
*stares longingly at tea and scones*
Soap_Lady_Thea, June 1st, 2016, 5:16 pm
- @themightyzan: That Man is always up to something. Poor Kea. She'll be all right once she manifests her royal self. Help yourself, Zan.
themightyzan (Guest), June 1st, 2016, 5:53 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: I just kind of want to smack him upside the head and say "stop it". Heh.
*sidles over to scones and commandeers one before taking some tea*
Soap_Lady_Thea, June 1st, 2016, 6:41 pm
- @themightyzan: Someone hand Kea a scepter and she'll do it for us. The Lady Grey is divine
angichan, June 1st, 2016, 7:57 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: THANK YOU! This is amazing!!!
angichan, June 1st, 2016, 7:59 pm
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: *Pours milk and honey into tea by rather copious amounts* I'm afraid Zoshi & Finch are similar in that way... 'always up to something', that is... *sips sleepily*.
I'm sure that and other similarities are contributing to the old boy's current state of mind. *sigh* *reaches for a scone*
Soap_Lady_Thea, June 2nd, 2016, 4:01 am
- @angichan: You're welcome. I'm just sorry I can't help more.
Soap_Lady_Thea, June 2nd, 2016, 4:02 am
- @angichan: Is that why Zoshi's brother sent him? Because Finch and Zoshi have a similar mindset?
angichan, June 2nd, 2016, 9:35 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: You make a good point, Panda was... rather... Simple...compared to our spikey haired fellow, wasn't he...*munches thoughtfully* However simple as Panda may be, he is very loyal. He did manage to make a proper report. He is endearing in that way.
themightyzan (Guest), June 2nd, 2016, 8:34 pm
- Kea would definitely smack him, she just needs to get her umph back.
*chews on a piece of her scone*
But now I'm going to be the doomsayer after what Angi said and say, "What if it all backfires??? What if it isn't even helping? WHAT if Zoshi's brother got it wrong??????
I have so many questions...
*takes a long drink of tea*
angichan, June 3rd, 2016, 9:19 am
- @themightyzan: This is true, who's to say that everyone isn't misunderstanding every one else in this situation? Good drama, eh? *raises tea cup*
Btw, I am reading "Carry On" by Rainbow Rowell atm...apparently I should have read "Fangirl" first, but it has been just as enjoyable either way<3
azigay1, June 14th, 2016, 1:12 am
- @themightyzan: The real question is not whether or not anyone is helping but whether their actions (smoke and trinkets) will unhinge Kea's brain.
angichan, June 14th, 2016, 8:44 am
- @azigay1: THIS<--- the question the whole time. This whole comic, always and forever.