angichan, June 13th, 2016, 10:13 am
YAY! - Another week another page! and the rust is getting worked out *rolls shoulders* It's really fun to be back and posting!
Thank you so much again for the Patreon subscribers, because, for example: I felt dread last night, I would need to buy a new zebra pen soon (from jetpens, zebra pens are amazing! so much control and line variation!) and usually there is no money for the zebra pen (or money that is not mine) BUT NOW THERE IS MONEY! So, patreon is already covering costs for the production of this comic, thank you guys!!!
Hiveworks Submission: I DID finish the submission!!!
I went about the outline the wrong way at 1st (4,000 words instead of 500) BUT I did strip it down to bare bones and got that down.
It was strange to be writing down the ending in a timeline format... and thinking about the ending... and committing to it, to a degree... and then sharing it with strangers for the 1st time! @_@;
Hiveworks submissions are still open till the 15th so if you got a comic for them, go for it. the submission, (save for the characters designs) is pretty straight forward and simple to put together (once you write a skeleton outline instead of a prose one... ;;;;)
azigay1, June 14th, 2016, 2:42 am
- Oh, Kea. She's usually so brave and stoic on the outside, or just plain frustrated and angry.
She must be completely drained to be asking her captor for help. :( <3
azigay1, June 14th, 2016, 2:45 am
- By the way, I love the way you've been doing the shading on Kea's face. And that gleam of light that just catches in Finch's iris... And the contrast on the tree in the middle ground in the last panel.
... and the ruffels on the back of Kea's dress in one of the previous pages. It looks like ti matches the cloak. <3
Okay, I'm done for now :P :D
angichan, June 14th, 2016, 8:45 am
- @azigay1: I blame the fever.
angichan, June 14th, 2016, 8:46 am
- @azigay1: Thank you for saying because I feared for continuity shift in the art, but if it's appealing, than I shall worry no more!!<333
Soap_Lady_Thea, June 14th, 2016, 7:17 pm
- Poor Kea has been strong for far too long. It's so draining.
angichan, June 15th, 2016, 8:25 am
- @Soap_Lady_Thea: Yeah, Literally sick and tired right now ><;;;