like a freaking moron and now it was all for nothing
Topazmagic, March 25th, 2008, 9:26 am
- Haha. He's a nutter... XD
Cael, April 12th, 2008, 6:43 pm
There he is again! - The crow is behind it all!
kuroi_hitsuji, April 15th, 2008, 10:41 pm
- ah. now it makes sense.
tamalove900, April 23rd, 2008, 6:40 pm
- That guy is such a weakling pleanty of other guys would have thought that hot...
Barker (Guest), May 18th, 2008, 9:49 pm
- Ohohoho. There's Satan again, with his special crow-shaped beatin' stick.
Guest, January 25th, 2009, 4:16 pm
- ....so crow=black haired jealous guy? i'm guessin?
Jaqueline Sparrow-Pheonix, February 9th, 2009, 9:54 pm
- Knew it. He had a nightmare. That's gotta be why Kea's always forgotten.
Amatheuz_alcatraz, February 25th, 2009, 6:01 pm
Eh...¬¬ - ...The Kreepy bird have something of fault in this?
mousie (Guest), March 21st, 2009, 5:38 am
- I think the black-haired jealous guy may give the guys that like Kea nightmares so they don't go with her because he wants her for himself!!! BTW, this comic is awesome. :D
Ovangeline (Guest), April 16th, 2009, 8:23 pm
- hmmm..if that was just a dream then tad has a little more in him than i thought! that dress and that kiss!(definaly tounge if he bled that much) maybe his intentions werent all that inocent?
Eldaah (Guest), June 2nd, 2009, 11:28 pm
- Most guys are turned on by vampires...I guess he isn't. And omg! a nightmare!!! Hopefully he gets over it?
peachy (Guest), July 27th, 2009, 9:59 pm
mister crow - The crow... methinks e makes all the boys forget. That boy in her dream is mister crow.
Clarice (Guest), December 29th, 2009, 11:05 pm
- I guess this was why Kea and Tad were at the dance all of a sudden. I was like, "Did they just poof there? Or did I skip some pages?" Eh heh heh... x3
ysaytot (Guest), April 30th, 2010, 3:16 am
- LMAO XD