angichan, June 6th, 2008, 9:33 am
<3 - thnx for all the help and love of the bulk update!
we begin chp 5, final chapter for Volume 1 of devil's cake <333
and a special friend of mine brought up that the story get's a lil "choppy" at times so I'm gunna renew efforts to iron that out <3(thnx sweety!)
The Frog Princess, June 6th, 2008, 10:26 am
- I love his chipper, Hello Morning! face.
Miss Momo, June 6th, 2008, 10:34 am
- This may be a weird observation, but I love the lipstick around her/his mouth. It's perfect!
lunatika (Guest), June 6th, 2008, 10:43 am
- I guess she couldn't resist his/her charming personality and let her/him in?
lunatika (Guest), June 6th, 2008, 10:45 am
- By the way I love your comic. keep it up : D
Nisey, June 6th, 2008, 12:22 pm
- Oh man, Kea, I know how you feel. Only my alarm clock has a snooze bar, and Koshi doesn't. o___o
Sidheprincezzz, June 6th, 2008, 12:56 pm
- Wooow angichan! That last chapter was great! I was not expecting any of that at all!
I can't wait to see what you have in store now!
I love Devil's Cake! :D
BlackCatz, June 6th, 2008, 2:10 pm
- *grabs pillow and hits Koshi with it* She totally reminds me of my bro- he's one of those up with the birds; chipper types - I'm like Kea!! I luv my bed!!
Nekomata, June 6th, 2008, 2:24 pm
- Awesome. ^^ <3
Um, if I'm outta line let me know, but thanks for all the hard work. This comic is just the awesomeness of awesome.
AnnieJ, June 6th, 2008, 6:00 pm
Oops! - I messed up in logging in - I thought this was another website! Ahaha. Could you delete that last comment? (from the guest, Tohruxtan)
I really love Koshi's expression! She's a little too chipper for being up and about at the crack of dawn...XD ANd sleepy Kea looks wayyy cute, 'specially with that angry face. :D
Sweetyluli, June 7th, 2008, 3:05 am
niceness:D - Kukukuku! I can't wait 4 more!!!^^ Lol earlyer people scare me^^"
Jude K.A. Boi, June 7th, 2008, 10:54 am
- I'd kill someone who woke me before nine in the morning... XD
That's the right idea, Kea! SLEEP IS GOOD!
Lovely page, as usual.
Glowstikx, June 8th, 2008, 12:21 pm
- Late to bed and early to rise makes for chipper birds? ^ ^ *morning person*
Moniker (Guest), June 9th, 2008, 12:50 am
- How do you pronounce Kea's name?
AJAngelique, June 9th, 2008, 5:31 pm
kuroi_hitsuji, June 10th, 2008, 7:46 am
- "UGH " she goes. XD