angichan, September 30th, 2008, 8:24 am
how do you feel about moving? - I've been thinking for a while, and it might be more appropriate to move devil's Cake under a more appropriate domain...
But I wanna ask you first.
I would hope to set it up so that You'd still be able to comment and such, and previous pages would remain on smackjeeves (and would be posted there as well...)and I could set up art sections and such...
but how would you feel about that?
:[ your leaving?!?! I like it when your on SJ because I get e-mails every time you update, their sent to my phone
(creeper much? [don't worry I have it on all my favorited comics])
Where you moving to? and is it just the website design? because that can easily be changed if you need it to be changed, I'm good with html if that helps any.
kuroi_hitsuji, September 30th, 2008, 8:43 am
Uh well.. - ZOMGZOMGZOMG HE APOLOGIZED..
I dont mind, I guess....it's just easier on this site because I get to see updates...
I planned that if ever I wanted money out of my comic(if I ever got that awesome), I'd leave the main one on SJ and have a link to the official one which had shops and extras and shiz :)
angichan, September 30th, 2008, 8:56 am
hmmmm... - if you guys wouldn't really like the move, I wouldn't do it.
yeah sure it'd be to get a lil of the add revenue...buh with strawberry's downloadable comix... that'd probably make up that diff over there...snd I could simply redo This site and make it all shiney with art and fanart sections, etc. etc...
Maniah (Guest), September 30th, 2008, 9:06 am
Do what you want - I think that you should do what you want. One comment saying "weellll..." really isnt the same as an "OMG I hate it! NOOOO"
In the end, you need to do what makes you happiest. And if moving to a different domain, somewhere where you get more freedom and crativity granted to you, makes you happy then do it.
So long as your comic is on this new site and the comic has a forward and a back button, I know IM going to be happy. Id also be happy to have all the extras. I love art sections and stores (even if I dont really shop them a ton) and link sections.
So yeah. Please follow your heart. Ill be happy either way :)
Pedes, September 30th, 2008, 9:56 am
Naaaaaw! - I'm new to your webcomic, but I'd really prefer for it to stay here. It gets pretty tedious, browsing through all of my favorite webcomics and I'm happy for all that I here, as I can check them in one place :)
AJAngelique, September 30th, 2008, 10:06 am
- *GASP BUNNIES* He apologized! Did hell just freeze or or did satan spill his margarita? *laughs*
omg don't tell me, he has a hammer space bag and it's filled with a swimming pool full of stuff ^_^
i like the comic being here but it's up to you. just let us know where its going first so we can follow it *follows the cake crumbs*
SapphireSophilia, September 30th, 2008, 10:08 am
- *dies laughing*
i like the comic being here but if you find something better go for it. just let us know where its going...and possibly keep this open for a while in case something should go wrong
Nisey, September 30th, 2008, 11:58 am
- Some people run their webcomics on multiple sites. @_@; Like I think Plastic updates on both Smackjeeves and Drunkduck. It'd be a lot of work, but you could open up a separate domain to satisfy your artistic vision, but also keep this around and update both websites when you have a page. You could just be sure and push the other one each update or something for new visitors who might prefer the new site.
Again, a lot of work, but just a thought. :P
Aceline, September 30th, 2008, 6:24 pm
- You just gotta love that dude xD
V (Guest), September 30th, 2008, 7:30 pm
- whatever floats your boat! I just put mine on freewebs since it's easier for me (plus it's free), but I think that having a domain is a good idea. It makes you seem professional (if that is what you want)
Liquidbubble03, September 30th, 2008, 11:27 pm
nice - Nice page... "Ew did you just apologize?" lol...
Kade (Guest), October 1st, 2008, 1:25 am
- I don't mind the move, so long as there is no downtime. X3 I gotta have my fix, ya know?
And OMGWTH? Apology? *faint*
BlackCatz, October 1st, 2008, 7:26 am
- WTF? An apology? The world must be coming to an end! Lol
As to your question, I like having you here on SJ- I do check out Strawberry Comix site and it leads me back here to SJ anyway.. XD
I didn't know you could get an notice if your fav comics update sent to your phone- how's that work?!
I support your choice, but if you do stay with SJ- I'll be happy ;D
super random dude (Guest), October 1st, 2008, 9:05 am
:3 - OMG, he's so cute, he apologized! It's a sign of true love! *fangirl squeel*
Jude K.A. Boi, October 1st, 2008, 5:11 pm
- shocked! He told her sorry! O.O
Yasha Kitsune, October 1st, 2008, 6:10 pm
- only if you tell us where and update here too.
Kagura-Chan (Guest), October 1st, 2008, 7:09 pm
Curiosity Killed the Cat - and the rest of it goes "But Satisfaction Brought it back"
just thought you'd like to know ^^
Loonalily, October 2nd, 2008, 11:52 am
- I wouldn't like you to leave really but if thats what you want. Its your choice. :) If you do, can you post a link of your new domain somewhere do you think? Or E-mail it to me? I would love to keep track of the comic still, I think it's one of the best on SJ.
Kimmi (Guest), December 22nd, 2008, 7:13 am
- ROFL... don't ask me why... but the "'Kay! I luv ya! Buhbye!" bit just cracked me up so bad haha
belovedrain, March 5th, 2011, 7:41 pm
- "Kay! ILUVYA! BUHBYE!" hahahaha lol