angichan, December 29th, 2008, 9:17 pm
haz workz in morninkz T^T - but that means an early update for you! yaaay!
i luffs my lil' messenger birdy demon, he is a challenge to draw, buh i luffs heem ;^^
xnitewalkerx, December 29th, 2008, 9:35 pm
XD - oooooh i love the little bird dude he's awesome!
Kokkoii-Matoku, December 29th, 2008, 9:51 pm
- lol!! that's so like him!
airyokama, December 29th, 2008, 11:11 pm
- He looks soo awesome in that last panel~~ <333
mistre, December 29th, 2008, 11:29 pm
- he's so full of himself, he has reason to be i suppose, but it's still not clever to taunt those who are threatening you
kuroi_hitsuji, December 30th, 2008, 7:19 am
- <33333 you tell 'em!
Yumiyo (Guest), December 30th, 2008, 9:02 am
WOW - This is so amazing, I can't wait to read more of it. I love the art too, the charaters are so cute to me. Just wow, so cool to me.
SapphireSophilia, December 30th, 2008, 10:52 am
- woah...GO ZOSHI!
AJAngelique, December 30th, 2008, 11:00 am
- well, THIS should prove interesting
*grabs the popcorn*
kationa rumani, December 30th, 2008, 5:16 pm
- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! posties.......i luffs the posties....ooo he's all tough guy and stuff...if he had a furry chest it would be all puffed up with pride and arrogance...i love it...hehehehehe..
keep up the good work...i love thsi comic!
Saorla (Guest), December 31st, 2008, 3:15 pm
- ^-^ Your art style makes me so happy. And pardon me ladies but Zoshi looks awesome ALL the time.
V (Guest), January 1st, 2009, 2:57 am
- Zoshi, koshi, toshi, what next? ^^
I feel sorry for the bird-dude, maybe he's going to get in trouble for not delivering what the master wants *hm*
adriennengo, January 2nd, 2009, 1:24 am
- demon guy is so pretty >_< i wish there was real men like that out there
adriennengo, January 2nd, 2009, 1:29 am
- can you give me some pointers to making manga and how to soft shade in PS? I really need the help!
angichan, January 2nd, 2009, 9:08 am
sure, just ask, - but i don't use PS for my tones, I use manga studio.. and my colors are usually done in Open Canvas...