angichan, January 9th, 2009, 10:39 am
gwah >< - stressful!
I work with all women at my job and it's ridiculous!
if you get too many women of different mind together, you get DRAMA...and I don't like drama, even when i was little I would refuse to play with the other girls if they started DRAMA...
so yeah, I'm not built for this.
in the career front, I cleaned up my portfolio which entailed sizing each and every single image to the same thumbnail size...*dies* but it's worth it it looks much cleaner<3 and now w/ a godaddy site, I can build a proper Devil's Cake page from scratch, so that is in the que for the future as well<3
I'm liking where my drawing style is going in this chapter...and I hope you like it as well<3
I know what you mean. When I transferred from coed to all girls it was such a new vibe. Lots of backstabbing and feelings and stuff. Totally didn't mix like thatwith my girl friends so it was kinda weird for me.
ChocoFlake, January 9th, 2009, 11:57 am
- great last panel!!! XD
AJAngelique, January 9th, 2009, 4:31 pm
- uh oh, looks like kia got forgotten
V (Guest), January 9th, 2009, 10:26 pm
- I love the expressions on the other guys!
nightmaresky, January 10th, 2009, 3:37 pm
- I agree. I hate drama. I tend to be a tomboy since most girls love drama. Guys are easier to hang out with. So I know what you mean. But there are some really nice girls out there too. Usually the shy ones turn out to be good friends.
@n@ I don't see anything wrong with your site. I think its great.
Liquidbubble03, January 10th, 2009, 6:52 pm
- who're you telling... same here all girls and the ones you think you can trust you can't... its alright i'll never do that again.
KelleBelle, January 10th, 2009, 10:13 pm
- LOL, Kea . . . is . . . pissed.
Maniah (Guest), January 11th, 2009, 4:46 pm
- Girls will be girls.. In general girls just dont get along. They say opposites attract.. And Im willing to bet they mean that in friendships also and refer to gender :P
Also, Your artwork is always lovely. I adore it. I would love to see more story development. Things seem a little scattered right now.. Some things seem to get touched on so briefly.. This may be on purpose or not.. But I still dont really have a good clue as to whats going on in the story or where the story is going.. I would love to see the story itself become more pronounced.