angichan, January 27th, 2009, 10:22 am
I lost my job friday... - after i did the update and everything...so no more early monday night updates...at least until i get another job. Which I searching for as we speak.
But yeah, first time that's happened to me ;^^ and all my employers have loved me up until now...
ah well, getting back on the horse.
None of this will effect the comic, so don't worry<3
xXTheMadHatterXx, January 27th, 2009, 10:41 am
- Aw, losing a job sucks. Hope you find a new, better one soon! D:
Guest, January 27th, 2009, 11:25 am
- Oh noes! He looks so grim and angry!
BakaMonMon, January 27th, 2009, 11:37 am
- Sorry to hear about your job. Good luck finding a new one :3
Sophie (Guest), January 27th, 2009, 11:58 am
- Thats sucks about your job.
I absolutely adore this comic, can't wait to read more :)
Mg (Guest), January 27th, 2009, 12:02 pm
- Aww he looks weird -.-, don´t worry If you loose something you will find something better n.n
AJAngelique, January 27th, 2009, 4:16 pm
- awwwwww, that sucks. good luck with the job hunt!
omg wow, he actually left her alone!
SapphireSophilia, January 27th, 2009, 4:23 pm
- *huggles* that's right, you get back up on that horse and you ride it france and back!
uh oh, i think zoshi took her cringing as signs of disgust
Rieth (Guest), January 27th, 2009, 6:49 pm
- I love her hair! Ooh, I loove it!
tozz, January 27th, 2009, 9:18 pm
- oh, I'm really sorry to hear that :( I wish you the best of luck!
I really like how you've been drawing lately, btw :3 I notice that there's a difference, and it looks really good ^__^
kationa rumani, January 27th, 2009, 10:47 pm
- Aww sorry to hear about the job hope you find another one with all speed and efficiency. Oh and awww he looks sad. *Would like to take a stick and beat her then disguise my self as her and take her place.* Poor poor Zoshi so unappreciated. Rawer and stuff!! Snarl and Grumph.
Natty (Guest), January 27th, 2009, 11:50 pm
- I feel your pain, I lost my job a couple days ago too... As an artist, I sympathize.
kuroi_hitsuji, January 28th, 2009, 8:22 am
- omg that sucks!
I hope you get a job again soon! D:
I wish you luck! May you find a job you'll enjoy, one with good pay and sweet sweet faithful employers :(<3
---> on the page, Kea looks like she just ran a marathon. XD
summer light (Guest), January 28th, 2009, 9:38 pm
- that sucks :( good luck in your job pursuit~
aww, she made zoshi sad. *tackles zoshi*
Liquidbubble03, January 29th, 2009, 12:46 am
- *sigh* been there... lost one last April and quit the other this past week... luckily i already had one lined up starting next week... so losing does suck... Anyway the art she must not suffer!
Shiva (Guest), January 29th, 2009, 10:57 am
- John Tesh says not to look at losing a job as a negative thing, but a chance to find a job you really like. Check out his tips and stuff on dealing with job loss, and his tips on getting a new one. johntesh.com, I think that's it. I listen to his radio show most nights.
V (Guest), January 29th, 2009, 9:53 pm
- I wonder why kea slumped?
I hope you get a job with a higher pay than before, and enjoy yourself!
ysaytot (Guest), May 4th, 2010, 4:18 am
- aww. why? :|