angichan, January 30th, 2009, 10:21 am
i needa thumbnail ore pages!! - my thumbnails for this chapter are only about 75% done, so i better make that 100% right quick! ><
at least i have time now, but I like to do them first thing in the morning, the ideas come more easily then.
but for the last week, i've been helping out my ailling aunt by driving my cousin to school everymorning...to it's tomorrow morning or not at all!
and I'm currently giving my portfolio a makeover for job-ness-ness, and that is taking a bit of work. But since a slot has opened in my scheduling, I will try to do extra projects for Devil's Cake as well.
It seems that for the field I'm looking into, the hiring will most likely occur in the Spring and on through the Summer *knock on wood* so I'm trying to complete the makeover by then.
and that is whatsup ;^^
TacoTotes, January 30th, 2009, 10:47 am
- Nice! Page looks great!! Good luck with the thumbnails I'm sure you'll get them done! keep up the awesome work!
Mg (Guest), January 30th, 2009, 3:52 pm
- Damn, I really love your work =3 hehe I will said the same too, good luck with everything
HARU_Mi-chan (Guest), January 30th, 2009, 6:45 pm
- awwwe!Zoshi/Koshi looks so sad... T-T
Zia (Guest), January 30th, 2009, 7:48 pm
- What's he thinking, I wonder?
Guest, January 31st, 2009, 6:26 pm
- ut-oh! He knows she's trying to get away! Assuming that that's a train/plane ticket or something, and not just like... a theater ticket...
SapphireSophilia, January 31st, 2009, 7:18 pm
- looks like zoshi isn't going to let kea get away that easily ^_^
kuroi_hitsuji, February 1st, 2009, 10:36 am
- good work...hopin the other things in life pick up for ya :)
kationa rumani, February 1st, 2009, 9:29 pm
- Aww did I mention last time that he looked sad. I also agree with the Guest, He knows somethings up. poor guy. I would never run from him...teehee. but then again I am a little insane!
Cleopatra (Guest), March 13th, 2009, 11:35 pm
- awww... he seems so sad that she is trying to get away...*tear*... go chase after her zoshi i'm totally supporting you!!!!!
LifeWhatAJoke (Guest), March 6th, 2010, 4:51 am
Oh,Kea - You broke his/her heart