angichan, February 6th, 2009, 9:34 am
so busy... - taking care of my cousin and my sick aunt AND thier three dogs. Since I be jobless, I am obligated to my family since they put a roof over my head ;-- I don't mind really, it just takes allot of time and energy. And I now officially clean the house for my aunt once a week and she pays e and in turn I can pay student loans and health insurance T^T (being an adult sux)it's just that when I'm in the middle of a freakn' BREAKTHROUGH it's a little frustrating.
Plus I'm theeeeessseeee cloooossseee to exsorcising the demons from my laptop. It has been possessed since before christmas, and in turn, I've lacked fundage to take it to a professional. So I've been seeking ways of fixing it, leaving the uninstall and reinstall windows for a last resort ( since i don't know all the finer points) luckily, it still operates MS and PS and talks to my scanner and USB (fluffy) so I've still been able to bring you the comic. I have a couple more things to try...
anyways, still chugging along, and thank you SO MUCH for all the help and well wishes!<3
I hope all will go well and is well for you all, as well<3333
Rieth (Guest), February 6th, 2009, 12:30 pm
- Gotta love that expression in the 3rd panel. :D Absolutely awesome job, as usual!
Mg (Guest), February 6th, 2009, 12:43 pm
- Poor girl, she won´t be able to study hehe
mistre, February 6th, 2009, 9:55 pm
- Laptops have bad friends, hope your life gets less stressful soon!
Kea needs to learn that it's better to just pay attention and remember it the first time so there's no need to study, I'll never understand pple
kuroi_hitsuji, February 7th, 2009, 12:01 am
- Things seem to be pretty tough for you!
I admire your strength in being able to continue with the comic!! GAMBATTE! TT^TT
SapphireSophilia, February 7th, 2009, 11:27 am
- been there, done that, luck i still have hair
AJAngelique, February 7th, 2009, 12:03 pm
- stay strong kea! stay strong!
M.Diane (Guest), February 8th, 2009, 2:47 am
- I know the pain of being jobless and having to make myself useful to relatives ^^;
It seems that Kea has her priorities rearranged - worrying about exams FIRST and worrying about lackadaisical Zoshi/Koshi SECOND...
KnaveGreen, February 8th, 2009, 10:57 am
GARHHH!! - This comic is so charming and cute that now I'm addictied to it DX
V (Guest), February 10th, 2009, 6:44 pm
- Kea sounds EXACTLY like me right now. I have a history test, and I only have 2 days to study for it.. (OMG I put it off that far!!!) And I'm in the "despair" phase right now... I don't wanna fail! I'm an honors student. WAHHHH>>>> moving on... I love the way she's narrating this, so calmly, but in reality, they do nothing to convey her emotions ^^ Oh the irony.