angichan, March 17th, 2009, 9:48 am
strawberry cake! - I received a small package in the mail last week from Gina-ness at strawberry comics. And inside was a little crocheted Strawberry Cupcake<3(my mother was watching me open and exuded a very appropriate "ohhhhh!"<3) Apparently the talented and lovely Lisa brought several of them by the Strawberry booth at Mega Con<3 she had made one for each strawberry members<333
I love it, it was delicious yarn<3
Buh I really needa get by one of those cons when I has monies >< I not only wanna help out at the strawberry booth/table...but attend a BIG con...even though my local one is getting bigger by the year...
whatsit like at the big cons?
Nisey, March 17th, 2009, 12:40 pm
- Zoshi as a vagabond = awesome.
Ready2Go, March 17th, 2009, 1:11 pm
You got me.. - I thought she'd really done that. LOL.
Haha. Vagabond is a fun word.
About the con thing, I've never been so I really can't say.
Sukkoppu, March 17th, 2009, 2:43 pm
- I don't know... if a shifty looking fellow followed me home from school my parents would jump for joy. Hmmm, I get a feeling this plan won't turn out in her favor.
As for cons I've only been to Anime Central in Chicago, it's not extremely big but its getting bigger every year. My experience with cons are to expect the unexpected, you never know who are what you're gonna see.
Gwinny (Guest), March 17th, 2009, 3:56 pm
Heheh - Classic! I loves it!
ninjainacan, March 17th, 2009, 6:30 pm
- Kay, so I just went through all of your comic...
AND OMIGOD SO AWESOME.
It's really cool to see how your art and the way you make the pages has changed since the beginning, and just urgh, amazing.
Mg (Guest), March 17th, 2009, 9:27 pm
- Hahaha I hope her plan works out hahaha awww I woul love it a vagabond like him followed me!!!
angel_rachel7 (Guest), March 17th, 2009, 11:32 pm
- Mmmm... Zoshi the vagabond could follow me home any day =). I don't think my parents would kick someone as cute as him out lol.
As for comic cons, I've always wanted to go to one, but alas it hasn't happened yet, so I can't help you there. Sorry.
kuroi_hitsuji, March 18th, 2009, 9:20 am
- I love her laugh. "meh heh heh" XD lolwhut? XD
Obsessive_Goddess (Guest), March 19th, 2009, 3:26 pm
- Awwwwww. . . so much for Kea's amazing assertiveness. She really is way too passive.
Mandee (Guest), March 20th, 2009, 8:58 am
- That was great of Gina! (Delicious yarn, hehe.) And I know about appreciative mothers: mine always wants to watch when I open the random figurines, etc from Japan. (With appropriate, "Wooooowww! Lookatthat!") My absolute favorite bit in a while came up on this page: PUNT! Zoshi just got imaginarily PWN'D. xD;;
Nika the Impaler (Guest), March 20th, 2009, 9:58 pm
Second to last panel actually made me laugh out loud in class, which gave me wonderfully awkward looks :D
sweets8, December 5th, 2009, 7:25 pm
sadness - that she needs to get her PARENTS to take care of that problem -_-;
MAMA LUIGI, May 26th, 2010, 6:25 pm
- Kea is me.