angichan, March 27th, 2009, 10:08 am
and more rantin- - So, I've been reading the book 'Outliers' as you may have seen and a new bit of information popped up...But it is actually the probable source material for the the Death Note character 'L'. I haven't read many interviews of the Death Note writer but I'm sure this is where they got the idea for the character<3.
A Psychologist by the name of Leta Stetter Hollingworth who was one of the first psychologists to study gifted children, had a subject that they referred to as 'L' with an IQ of 200.
So, I wonder what the real 'L' was/is like ;^^ probably different from the DN version.
I know I ended up doing extensive research for Zoshi's character, Do you do much research for your stories?
Hahaha, he shut her up. Poor Kea! I'm sure he's already dealt with that eventuality :(
Nisey, March 27th, 2009, 11:16 am
- I do a lot more research than I used to. D: I think the amount I do really depends on the story. For instance, my epic Chinese-styled fantasy story in my head requires a lot of research for both world and characters, and I've done some of it already. .-.;
Really though, I don't do very much at all character-wise if I don't feel that it's necessary (especially for modern times stuff). But if the character has a unique background that you wanna get right, then definitely. O:
Tabigail (Guest), March 27th, 2009, 4:48 pm
- This is my first comment, but I've been following DC for a while now. :3 Just thought I'd leave a message to remind you of all of the lurkers who absolutely adore your work! <3
P.S. I'm not trying to sound rude, but "thier" should be "their." Just trying to help out!
angichan, March 27th, 2009, 4:59 pm
thnx tabigail - and teh lurkers<3
Angst (Guest), March 27th, 2009, 6:29 pm
- Please don't tell me he rendered her mute >.<
Ovangeline (Guest), March 27th, 2009, 7:48 pm
XD - omg that is so awsome! im totally in love with L. but that aside i like the pscological state of zoshi. it works with his character and where he is now he will have to evolve and grow if he wants to truly love and be loved by his girl! perfect start!
angel_rachel7 (Guest), March 27th, 2009, 11:53 pm
- OMG! I didn't expect that! I had completely forgotten that Zoshi had powers! Awesome twist!
Leeland, March 28th, 2009, 2:34 am
No Voice! - Oh. My. Gosh. Zoshi's officially crossed the line!
breakdown, March 28th, 2009, 2:58 am
Uh Oh - I have a feeling that Kea won't be very happy about what Zoshi did.
Nika the Impaler (Guest), March 28th, 2009, 1:56 pm
- I did too for a second. I'm sure he shut her up for a few minutes so he can be sugary sweet and plant another adorable smooch on her.
V (Guest), March 28th, 2009, 2:46 pm
What did zoshi do? - I can't believe that zoshi just did that... maybe he just wants time to think about what kea just said? (LOL I could get what [My Voice!] meant until I read the comments!)
kuroi_hitsuji, March 29th, 2009, 8:10 am
- uh oh >w<;; trouble
KnaveGreen, March 29th, 2009, 8:11 am
- Poor Kea can't seem to win.
Mandee (Guest), March 29th, 2009, 2:38 pm
- I'd say this was Zoshi's doing but I don't feel like it was. Loved the monologue she had going insider her head. Got misty when I saw she was very nearly crying. It's really too bad she doesn't realize how cute he is. >w<;; Although it's perfectly understandable since she's too busy 'abhorring' him.
Mg (Guest), March 30th, 2009, 12:21 am
- Now she is mute? hahaha poor girl I think she just need to accept that she is loved hehe wooa L...I really loved Death note but...I haven´t finished the anime hehe I have it already in my DVD collectio but I still don´t watch it I don´t know why...
kuroi_hitsuji, March 31st, 2009, 12:57 pm
- must check that out, that book..just noticed what your post said... >w<;
LifeWhatAJoke (Guest), March 6th, 2010, 5:00 am
One of his powers *0* - He puts her on mute~ X3
SecretComicLover (Guest), November 2nd, 2010, 4:49 am
No Fair! - Now this is way beyond the pale... Taking away a girl's ability to give a clear consent... silence is not a "yes."