angichan, April 10th, 2009, 9:26 am
Mmmmm...smells like gouda cheese... - Panel 2 gave me trouble all the way till the end...and probably still is *swatz Zoshi*.
Anyways, when we still had AZN television, My mum and I got into a Korean Drama by the name of 'Coffee Prince'...but we only caught the end of it...BUT we found it again on crunchy roll!...but they only went through a ep. 15 and didn't have the end...but NOW: http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-523670/coffee-prince-1/
okay okay i figured it out;^^
Suikidoen (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 9:20 am
- D: it's SADNESS ;___;
Epic Chibi, April 10th, 2009, 9:41 am
- depression?, confusion? or is he just biting on his glove?
Raven (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 10:26 am
- Arrrghblah! She made Zoshi feel bad ;^; And you did wonderful on the last page, so don't worry :D
Eep! Coffee Prince? o.o I watched that! It was a surprisingly good drama x3 But I guess it's because of crossdressing and confusion for the guys :D
Katsuya (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 12:19 pm
- I love this comic. :3 Poor Zoshi. ;-;
BTW, coffee prince is AMAZING!!!! You should be able to watch the whole season on www.mysoju.com They have a bunch of other good stuff, too.
kationa rumani, April 10th, 2009, 12:38 pm
- Aww poor Zoshi he's sad cuz she thinks so little of him....He obviously likes her...Poor poor Zoshi!! If I could
I would save you!!!!
BlackCatz, April 10th, 2009, 8:22 pm
I'm soooo sorry!!! I haven't been reading lately, and just caught up... this is so good! I'm beyond impressed with the plot so far! (I last read your stuff back in Chapter 6)...
Valerie (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 8:40 pm
New Reader - I am a new reader and I love this comic!
Kat (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 10:20 pm
- He looks oddly serene...if only Kea could hear what HE was thinking!
Mg (Guest), April 11th, 2009, 4:05 pm
- It´s a calculatin look...he is planning something, isn´t he??
tozz, April 12th, 2009, 12:49 pm
- ahh, angichan, you have such good taste! first you recommended Akuma to Dolce, and now I'm hooked on Coffee Prince! thanks :D and as always, it's a really great page ^^
Tori (Guest), April 12th, 2009, 11:19 pm
- I wonder if it ever occurred to him that he was rather terrifying her. Probably not.
AJAngelique, April 13th, 2009, 12:00 am
- hmmm...could it be he feels guilty?
kuroi_hitsuji, April 13th, 2009, 3:21 am
- <333 Zoshiiii~~!!! X3 *dies*
MoriiMidori, April 19th, 2009, 8:08 am
- awww poor zoshi X)
NiaMilos, April 25th, 2009, 2:21 am
- omg poor him...... she should be nicer :'(
Guest of Honor, July 23rd, 2009, 10:51 pm
- Penny for your thoughts?
Elusive (Guest), December 5th, 2009, 1:49 pm
- Pleeease make him stop touching his lips, pleeeez! 'asplodey
MurMur, December 6th, 2009, 6:53 am
- he looks so sad.. panel two is prettyh, but sad ó3ò
MurMur, December 6th, 2009, 6:55 am
- it reminds me of furuba
LifeWhatAJoke (Guest), March 6th, 2010, 5:05 am
I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!!! - What side should I choose?!!?!
Dracula, September 29th, 2010, 9:50 pm
- 8D I LOVED COFFEE PRINCE! It made me cry and laugh at the SAME TIME.
:) And I think Zoshi is just simply contemplating what he should do to make her more happy with him? Or her parents more happy with him?