angichan, April 17th, 2009, 10:38 am
obscure series - due to workload and time constraints... I don't have much time to look for new series...
and at the same time I'm turned off by a series that has huge fandoms...(except for KH because it stole my soul without asking...><).
So! if you now of any good,new, and obscure series, could you post 'em here?
Bunny (Guest), April 17th, 2009, 11:03 am
Awww - Her plan was nearly successful, except for the oblivious part.
June (Guest), April 17th, 2009, 11:57 am
Olol - Kea's attempt at outwitting him is rather pathetic XD
Hmm, for series I would suggest the Kuroshitsuji series, I think you would like it.
Nisey, April 17th, 2009, 1:23 pm
- Nodame Cantabile is very good, I would absolutely recommend it. Either the manga or the anime would be fine, since the anime is incredibly accurate. However, the anime only covers a tiny part of the story, with the first season at 23 episodes and the second season a mere 12. I'm working on both, myself. :D But yeah, it's one of my current favorites.
Ymir, April 17th, 2009, 1:31 pm
^^ - This page is so cute, love it! :D
vkinman, April 17th, 2009, 2:51 pm
Sukkoppu, April 17th, 2009, 3:04 pm
- I'm currently reading Honey Hunt on onemanga.com. Also one of my favorite mangas of all time 'After School Nightmare' is pretty obscure and the last volume came out in English about two months ago.
Zoshi seems... depressed.
shiva (Guest), April 17th, 2009, 6:20 pm
- Host Club! Host Club! Ouran High School Host Club!
onemanga.com is absolutely amazing, though. Especially because it let me read Host Club!
KnaveGreen, April 18th, 2009, 7:09 am
- I have no idea why I want to just hug Zoshi in the last panel. XD
Also I reccomend Zombie Loan, Cynical Orange, or Bride of the Water God
AJAngelique, April 18th, 2009, 9:37 am
- "but then the conductor would kick me off without a ticket" yeah, that would be a flaw in the plan
love the chibi panels ^_^
Demochalatte, April 18th, 2009, 10:01 am
- Kuroshitsuji for SURE. DEFINITELY. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuroshitsuji
After School Nightmare is also awesome, yes.
Wonderful comic, by the way. D;
black butterfly (Guest), April 18th, 2009, 10:06 am
kiss - he adores her in his demonic way but he still loves her and i think after everything she "didnt" say to him it really hurt his feelings and now he upset but HE HASNT GIVIN UP maybe if she something nice about him she could get her voice back and then when she falls for him they can kiss with out the hex (i have a funny feeling it will happen every time they kiss)
Mandii_Monster (Guest), April 18th, 2009, 4:07 pm
Hooked - HA victory is mine i got most of my friends hooked on this comic!!!! WOOT!!!! (they all love Zoshi)
Ruisu (Guest), April 18th, 2009, 7:12 pm
- Hey! Well, right now I'm really enjoying the "Shuffle" anime, which is available on the FUNimation website, along with many other great animes! I'm also a really big fan of xxxHolic and Maria-sama ga miteru, the latter because of it's beautiful art and interesting stories. There's a lot of shows & anime available to surf at www.surfthechannel.com, as well. x]
Era (Guest), April 19th, 2009, 2:21 pm
- Awww, is Zoshi looking depressed?
Good, new, and absurd new series? You can try "Pandora Hearts" which only has 10 chapters of manga right now, but the anime just started, which is quite good.
ftepainting, April 19th, 2009, 8:04 pm
obscure... - mangatraders.com is a pretty good sight to look for comics. You do have to register, but it's free.
I personally love "From Far Away" and all other things by Kyoko Hikawa. Emura is another good artist, she did W Juliet. Beauty is the Beast.
Bride of the Water God
Ouran High School host club (don't know if you've read it, it has a semi-large fan base, but not as crazy as Naruto or Bleach)
I hate you more than Anyone (the art is so-so, but it's a cute little read)
Penguin Revolution (my current favorite obsure manga)
Operation Liberate Men
That's about what I have right now. I've read some 60+ odd titles, again, don't know what you've read, those are most of the newish titles I've read (new as in past year or two)
kuroi_hitsuji, April 20th, 2009, 8:54 am
- I didn't read your whole post at once but my heart skipped a beat when I saw the "KH" initials and the text around it! XD ((damn you Kingdom Hearts and your same initials!! XD))
LOL @ Kea btw
anyway, any Ghibli movie is good. :D
Avenger ((made me fall for Ali Project!!))
Kodomo No Omocha is a hilarious comedy romance. It's very cute. One of my faves. XD
Recently I've been marathon-ing Avatar: The Last Airbender. Finally have the time to DVD marathon it, yay! XD
I dunno...truth is I should find out what kinda anime you like best first. XD
Mg (Guest), April 20th, 2009, 3:36 pm
- Al last she figured out what was wrong with her plan, other like me hehe would just jump to the other train X3
chaoschibi, April 20th, 2009, 11:39 pm
- This is an amazing comic; one of my absolute favourites! <3
I can never wait to see the newest updates. *A*
I just found it today while browsing. Ahhh~ I read it all for the past few..hours... GRAH I SHOULD BE STUDYING!! *shotshot* o_e
As for "new, obscure series" I know a few really good ones that aren't necessarily new but very well worth the watch/read:
NiaMilos, April 26th, 2009, 3:55 am
- EPIC FAIL!!