angichan, May 1st, 2009, 7:39 am
lol paranioa<3 - I'm sorry she's sucha nervous girl, she has allot of stress in her life...makes her...odd...*pats my odd-child*
I do sorta consider my characters and art to be my children inna way...like if I gave someone a piece and then I see it a couple years later, it's like homecoming...and then..."what have you done with your hair? did it always look like that!?"
I even had a dream once that I was at the zoo with a group of teens and one of them caught site of something and took off >< and the next thing I know I'm in pursuit yelling 'Toby! Toby! stay with the group!'(my other comic i had just finished at the time ;^^)
I suppose if I believe them to be real people, than you guys will, too ;^^
Miscellani (Guest), May 1st, 2009, 8:09 am
- Did you make it "infront" instead of "in front" on purpose? And it would be "no less," not "none the less."
Ha! That's so funny. I wouldn't have even thought of that. She must be super paranoid!
BlackCatz, May 1st, 2009, 9:07 am
- Thanks, sensei, for proving me with my giggle of the morning... she's defintely paranoid! lol.
Maniah (Guest), May 1st, 2009, 9:58 am
- "None the Less" fits Kea. Making it "no less" Just wouldnt work. kea's dress and way of speaking are so antiquated.. So having her utter a phrase that is many years outdated, just seems to fit her.
Dont change it!
Heather (Guest), May 1st, 2009, 10:03 am
- Hmmmm.....weren't they on a train, not in a carriage?
Nisey, May 1st, 2009, 11:33 am
- *huggles Kea* Oh you poor thing, you're so cute.
NiaMilos, May 1st, 2009, 1:58 pm
- Hehehehe.......she's funny
Jen (Guest), May 1st, 2009, 2:49 pm
- Awesome ^^ I love Zoshi's expression in the first panel. He looks so incredibly melancholy <3
I do have to agree with changing it, though. "None the less" basically means "in any case" or "but still", and would more be used as a transitional statement than as part of an objection. Like "none the less, we need to do this". It doesn't really make sense with what she's saying. Being a linguistics major makes me picky ^^;;;
Mandii_Monster (Guest), May 1st, 2009, 3:24 pm
train? Carriage? - I agree with Heather weren't they on a train? oh well minor things lol i love zoshi!!! he's so cute!!!!!!!
Jaqueline Sparrow-Pheonix, May 1st, 2009, 7:14 pm
- BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!She's so freaking untrusting!
angichan, May 1st, 2009, 7:28 pm
it will all make sense... - on Tuesday ;^^ i hope....
thank you for help with my linguistics T^T
EvilLuxan, May 2nd, 2009, 6:55 am
- HAHAHA!! xD She is funny. *lol* :'D
AJAngelique, May 2nd, 2009, 11:07 pm
- *dies laughing*
azigay, May 3rd, 2009, 1:07 am
- I'm pretty sure that they were getting off the train and Kea wanted to hide on a different one. So as they had just gotten off the train and they have no tickets for another it makes sense that they would then take a carriage to their destination.
kuroi_hitsuji, May 3rd, 2009, 6:46 am
- Same here. I constantly pick on my respective character in my comic. Even my friends talk to him...and I interview my characters too. Lol. okay. I sound crazy..oh well.
Seriously, make a bonus page for your wallpapers, host them in another site so it can be full-sized D: XD
angichan, May 3rd, 2009, 12:37 pm
full size only for donators T^T - buh i'll makea gift wip for everyone on the next Kiriban<3
I wanna know what peeps would like for the next wip....
finick01, May 3rd, 2009, 9:18 pm
- Aww, this is such a cute comic -- with insanely funny tongue-in-cheek humor. Love the art, love the script! Hope you keep up the great work!
Maniah (Guest), May 4th, 2009, 4:44 am
- :( "Never the less" Was more 'Kea' than "No less" is. Im sad you changed it.
PaintTheRosesRedxxx, January 20th, 2010, 6:09 pm
- lol thats called the "molestation check"