angichan, May 29th, 2009, 10:02 am
- I was learning to Digi-paint without training wheels yesterday<3 I made my painting teacher cry in college...so let see if I can do better, now ;^^
And I'm now using the digital watercolours on Painter for my personal work, so the next donator wallpaper is being done with that<3 I'm switching back to the warm/aged look that most of the DC images prefer. ( they get mad when I don't do that ><)
As far as commissions/prints/dollstuffs went for this month...I made of third of what I hoped for, so I'm able to put that third towards my bills (which my parents have been paying... *ashamed*) and they appreciate everylil' bit of help.
I hope that I reach the total bill cost next month so I can pay instead of them.
my mum issa HR so she helped me get the lowest payments on my student loans and switch over to her health insurance so the total monthly paymnt is about...250-300 depending ><...If I can cover that and make extra to put towards arts ( more prints, for example) it's all goo...
So I'm gunna work hard to make it happen this next month...
(oh; if you're interested in any of these services, I have them all posted/linked from my deviantart. 'angichan' on deviantart<3)
AND I needa make a DC homepage under strawberry here >< I'm aiming for NDK, but I still needa figure out how I'll squeeze work on that in bewteen everything else!
I'll sleep on it and it'll come to me...
anyways, thank you so much for reading and all your support! it really keeps me going!<3
and your comments always cheer me up and give me more energy!
PomeiLione, May 29th, 2009, 10:44 am
<3 - I love his stance in the large panel. It's like; "I know I'm awesome."
You're getting better with each page! I can't wait to see more!
Raven (Guest), May 29th, 2009, 11:45 am
Bwaha - I can imagine Zoshi doing a hairflip in that first panel xD
Miscellani (Guest), May 29th, 2009, 1:47 pm
- The comma in "Dear, Kea" is unnecessary. :P
angichan, May 29th, 2009, 3:55 pm
done... - and done<3
thank ya Miscellani<33
Lisa (Guest), May 29th, 2009, 8:39 pm
^_____^ - Wondering if "completely glamoured" should be "completely enamored"? (as in, Kea's mom is really liking/admiring Zoshi right now?)
BlackCatz, May 29th, 2009, 8:41 pm
- awww... Zoshi is so cute. LOL at the mum being snowed under by him... and love the maid behind so not being snowed! heh.
So THAT'S how he's getting himself invited... interesting...
kuroi_hitsuji, May 29th, 2009, 11:58 pm
- XDDD yay for whole name.
Gah, I dont pay for stuff on teh net. But I would so love some zoshi artwork prints. XDDD<333
Zoshi, you think things through. Very smart, Very very smart. XDDDD
KnaveGreen, May 31st, 2009, 8:08 pm
- Lie after lie this is getting good >=D
Mg (Guest), May 31st, 2009, 9:48 pm
- OMG!!! I just love him :3 he is soooooo cool!!!
Marcie (Guest), May 31st, 2009, 10:22 pm
- I love his expression in the long panel xD
Heyyy! My first time commenting! :3 I'm really enjoying Devil's Cake. <3
Ruisu (Guest), June 1st, 2009, 1:12 pm
hey! - If you need help with any of that homepage stuff (I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but if you need someone to do the coding/help with some artwork, etc.) I would be more than willing to! You can find me over at mysterious-wind.deviantart.com ^-^
Zoshi's such a tool. XD
Nanina (Guest), June 2nd, 2009, 4:51 am
typo - hi angi, love your comic! just found a typo today: isn't it "foreigner"?
angichan, June 2nd, 2009, 12:51 pm
done and done nanina<3 - thank you muchly!<3
Umberchild, June 17th, 2009, 3:50 am
- This is going to sound weird...But i'm loving his feet.
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 1:31 am
- I can't help but think how my parents would take this. I'm rather positive my mother would take one look at my raised eyebrow of doom and know that he was full of crap. Then again, Zoshi does seem to be rather skilled at manipulation voodoo magic stuff. Hm, fun to ponder...