angichan, June 9th, 2009, 4:57 pm
Late Update - Hello! Jessi here. So very sorry for the delay! Angichan's internet is down on her side of town, and so she has contacted me, her faithful editor, to upload the comic for her! Hope you guys enjoy this update. Fun stuff is comin' up! :)
At least we know where Kea gets her conservative tendencies.
*waves to Jessi*
artychick2009, June 9th, 2009, 11:59 pm
- -waves to Jessi too- "Hi!!" thanks for uploading!-
XD uh-oh... Kea and Zoshi may run into some problems!
kuroi_hitsuji, June 10th, 2009, 6:50 am
- *waves to Jessi too* thank you very muchly! :3
relay our love to angichan-san >w<~<3
Kea looks so formal in the first panel... o3o what a noble-ish father.. >w<
Torinaura (Guest), June 10th, 2009, 11:10 am
- Daddy Kea, direct that talk at Zoshi, will ya? He needs a good talking to :I
Shoe (Guest), June 11th, 2009, 1:28 am
- He has scary eyes...
Beckit (Guest), June 11th, 2009, 5:39 am
- Cant wait to see zoshi handle this guy!
BlackCatz, June 11th, 2009, 7:28 am
- thanks Jessi for uploading for Angi-chan! :D
man, what a father... Poor Kea!
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 1:33 am
- I have to agree with Nisey. This certainly explains Kea's conservative rationale.