angichan, June 12th, 2009, 10:52 am
ooohhhwagh - Yep, lotsa storms and brown outs around here lately...
and ontop of that I believe my wireless card is going kaput...
yeah... definitely a Mac next time...><
and again, I had another message from Microsoft to register my copy T_T fine you money grubbing...*trails off cursing*
anyways, glad you could see jess briefly<3 she's into teh comicking, so you might have glimpsed a future eisner winner ;^^
Thumbnails are going great, I look forward to presenting the next chapter to you ^^<3
Tabigail (Guest), June 12th, 2009, 1:52 pm
- I just want to hug her; everything's in a downward spiral for poor Kea. ):
And, a belated "hi" to Jess~. Andand, sorry to hear about the storms. Andandand, whoo for braving my lurking tendencies!
Adrian, June 13th, 2009, 3:33 am
Oh, m'gawdsss - I had just found this webcomic tonight actually. Throughout a few hours, I read a years worth of beautiful hard work and countless fans of the story. I actually joined the site just so I could reply to this without the flake-y "(guest)" after my name. This has quickly become a good favourite, and I'm happy to say that this will be one of my most checked webcomic's.
You've added another fan, miss. Grats.
Aquila audax (Guest), June 13th, 2009, 5:08 am
- I want some shoes like those! Just found your comic and I love it! Well done!
angichan, June 13th, 2009, 12:31 pm
yay ^__^ - Welcome! make yourselves comfortable<3
Mg (Guest), June 14th, 2009, 8:26 pm
- Urg, bad situation but we can´t blame Zoshi, well maybe just a little hehe
Oonie, June 15th, 2009, 1:07 am
- Erk... what an overbearing father. >_>; But it seems like his presence'll make the plot more interesting. XD I can't wait to see what his reaction is like once he gets to know Zoshi more. :DD
kuroi_hitsuji, June 15th, 2009, 5:38 am
- aww....oiir Kea.
Wow, lotsa brownouts there too, eh?
Same here with me...it's so annoying.
It's global warming, I tell ya
ysaytot (Guest), May 5th, 2010, 2:09 am
- her father reminds me of my dad :|