angichan, June 19th, 2009, 10:15 am
awwwwww kkkkkkaaaayyyy - I used the nifty light table for the dining room<3 but I had limited time to put into it -_- curse these complex backgrounds! *fist shake*
But I've been toying with referencing my faces and I'm very pleased with the results. I even found an image of a model/photographer on DA that I asked permission to reference for a Zoshi pic I'm working on...and OMG...I can't wait to show you!!!><
But I'm trying to figure if anf how I could bring that into the comic or even if it's necessary... It IS a comic...and I don't need to be EXTREMELY realistic...but I could adjust them a little to mimic certain models maybe...I'll try to change it gently and see what results it may bring...
AX...I'M SO NERVOUS!!
and it's making it difficult to concentrate on unrelated work ;^^ (*slaps self back to work*) only a week to go!
I better get the business cards done ;^^
and my table mate is having an extra rough time so: GOOD LUCK CHUCK AND WORK HARD! I"LL BE THERE SOON TO HELP! ><
KnaveGreen, June 19th, 2009, 10:23 am
- I think the background looks great.
Mandii_Monster (Guest), June 19th, 2009, 11:55 am
Love it!!!!!!!!!! - i love Zoshi hes so adorable but i wonder what happened to Kea shes not in the picture
Mg (Guest), June 19th, 2009, 1:11 pm
- Hehe poor Kea, her father is like...urk! haha
Umberchild, June 19th, 2009, 3:47 pm
- So many cool artists are going to AX this year..
Fflurs (Guest), June 19th, 2009, 4:10 pm
- I am SO excited for the new Zoshi pic now. <3
NiaMilos, June 20th, 2009, 2:15 am
- hollandaise??? you mean as in from holland? then its called dutch sauce, i know cuz im from holland XD
kuroi_hitsuji, June 20th, 2009, 9:16 pm
- same here *w* Zoshi pic<3
anyway, I love the bg.
The joke I dont get though XDD
Oonie, June 23rd, 2009, 4:37 am
- It's good to know that Kea's mother is enjoying Zoshi's company, at least. :D He looks very charming in that third panel. XD
Can't wait to see the picture of Zoshi! :D
sweets8, December 5th, 2009, 11:18 pm
sigh - There's always those jokes that seem funny to whoever heard the whole thing, but you catch the end and it's like . . . . what?
Someone should write a book with all the jokes like that, so everybody else knows whats going on. But I guess you'd need a book just to figure that out . . . .
belovedrain, March 5th, 2011, 8:13 pm
- Ohhh hahahaa ARTICHOKES! Oh golly thats a knee-slapper!!! (....>_> probably)