angichan, July 17th, 2009, 11:25 am
time to put the nose to the grinding stone >< - ....ow
So Kea is finally able to 'voice' her opinion ;^^, but will it have the intended effect?
Welcome new fans and old<3 I will continue to work hard for you ><
and I have re-opened a LJ account under 'angichan777'<333 where I can place all my whining and ranting and babbling safely away from my public sites! yaaaayyyy!
AND do to surplus throw out, I have gained a sturdy and rather LARGE new 'art desk' with a built in light table and PLENTY of surface space (so much for DDR in my living quarters...) And it's ironic since I just spent three days in the mountains with family with the goal of improving my art skills<3 and I believe I achieved it! ><
I'm applying ti to devil's cake since the last time I tried to split styles, I forgot the new one all together and ended up at square one once again ><
So I hope you will enjoy, or not even notice a change ;^^
Nekomata, July 17th, 2009, 1:47 pm
- Aw, poor Zoshi. He jus' doesn't know how to really show his love infront of Kea (in my opinion). xDD Cuz she is almost oblivious to his attempts.
Hurrah for a new art desk...thingy. Be sure not to stress yourself out too much when drawing to meet deadlines or whatever. :D
Tiffany (Guest), July 17th, 2009, 4:16 pm
Awwww - I do feel bad for Zoshi now. Maybe now he'll start showing her the right way. Now I am curious who the visitor is. My guess it's someone from Zoshi's world hehe.
torinaura (Guest), July 17th, 2009, 5:07 pm
- Take it like a man, Zoshi. Don't make Kea out to be the bad guy. You did kind of screw her life over several times with a big spiked (censooor.)
GRAH. Zosh is becoming less and less likeable to me. He's so freaking selfish it's a wonder how Kea can keep tolerating it. I feel so sorry for her.
alain1609, July 17th, 2009, 10:44 pm
- i feel bad for zoshi too but he should have seen that comming
Su Manana, July 18th, 2009, 11:06 am
- Good for Kea! She needed that. And Zoshi needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and look at things from her POV once in a while.
That being said, his David Bowie aspect makes me melt.
Damn. I only just found this today, elsewise I would've checked you out at the con... I think I might've seen the booth...
Amanda (Guest), July 18th, 2009, 7:34 pm
- Omg! I started reading yesterday and when I finally noticed this was the last page updated so far I grew sad. This is very good. I love it!
kuroi_hitsuji, July 18th, 2009, 10:53 pm
- Somehow I find Zoshi so hott in panel 1.... am I twisted or what? in that position. XP *dies* and here I thought I was innnocent to this comic. TT3TT
Leona, July 19th, 2009, 6:17 am
- ugh. I'm sorry, but I really dislike Zoshi's attitude. Yes, you moron that is how she sees you! You've basically ruined her life! Plus if you really loved her you would let her breathe!
great comic, I'm hooked. :)
siskhi, July 20th, 2009, 6:33 am
- noooo she loves you!
she loves you!
don't leave her ! xD
celrena (Guest), July 20th, 2009, 11:33 pm
- Well at least he didn't say "what did you say? I couldn't hear you"
_Sam_, July 21st, 2009, 10:42 am
- Now I've read through the whole thing and this comic is truly genius, I love it - keep it up! :3
To the current situation:
Zoshi being rejected is a pity, but why doesn't he try being a bit easier to handle? The way he came into Kea's life, I would have disliked that too. He should at least tell Kea who he is, because as long she doesn't trust him, I don't see how she should be able to love him *sigh*
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 1:42 am
- Someone's dangerously close to having nose-babies in the second paaaaneeel! I know, sad page, but... such a cute nose! :squee:
Seriously though, regardless of the consequences, she needed to say (mind-say, whatever) what she did or it would've been out of character.