angichan, 04 Aug 2009 11:21 am
gwarrrgh - I just figured out what I needa do to my portfolio to get a job, and OF COURSE my father decides to stay home this week when I'm trying to make a portfolio piece whilst the iron is hot.
AND the one of the fridges (yes, plural) broke down last night right when I was about to finish the page ><
and so I was too exhausted to do further work on my portfolio piece after everything else ><
and I have no vehicle...there is no escape...I'm feeling dangerously cornered...
there's people worse off, there's people worse off *mantras* ><
alain1609, 04 Aug 2009 01:07 pm
- your luck!!!!
Taseli, 04 Aug 2009 05:12 pm
- That sounds horrible... I hope your situation improves soon >_<
Loonalily, 04 Aug 2009 07:46 pm
- Ooh, this does not bode well!
GreyFowl, 04 Aug 2009 10:41 pm
- You poor thing! Best of wishes. I hope everything gets better.
<Hi, this is my first post, though I've been a fan for quite a while, just lurking around.>
kuroi_hitsuji, 05 Aug 2009 01:15 am
- Yes...many people worse off TTwTT *pats back*
for instance...there's Kea. XDD
Iris Purple, 07 Aug 2009 01:59 am
XD - At least you can say your life is not dull :D
Ahhh the eyes...they win every time ^^
BK_1/VGKid, 24 Aug 2009 09:17 pm
- lol XD WOOT! Puppy eyes! puppy eyes-1 kea-0
Puck (Guest), 28 Jan 2012 04:04 am
- Hopefully you hadn't just filled the fridge with a market-trip's worth of food....?
I love the second-to-last panel, Zoshi looks genuinely sheepish.