angichan, September 1st, 2009, 9:54 am
Kroger granola makes me cry... - ...it's the type of granola that gives granola a bad name... cardboardy and stale with stale raisins and too much cinnimon to give it some semblance of 'flavor'... AND it is 'lite'...wtf!? granola doesn't have to be lite!!! it's good for you already!!! and this person who bought this gawd awful thing also bought a pack of ACTUAL activia...uhm...if you had bought some ACTUAL granola you'd be as regular as the sunrise!!!!! T^T my tummy is not happy I'm not happy. I...shoulda just waited for weekend and drove out to sunflower myself for thier delicious by the pound granola<333333 and great price too! TT_TT life is too short for bad food!!!! >< i should be getting my own groceries...and I believe i'll do JUST THAT from now on<--feels like a idiot...(can you tell i'm big on my food quality?)
This page did something wierd... when I scanned it into Manga studio, for some reason, it was set to gray raster instead of black and white, so everything had this halo...so I better check the lineart on previous pages...I was halfway through the blacks before I zoomed in and noticed... and decided to just rescan it and do all my lineart fixes all over again ;^^. It was worth it thought.
my fear of spending money is so terrible now, that i fear for other's money >< (as I was doing for Ri@ last night ;^^ she shall have arts at my table with nisey at NDK)
10 days to NDK!!!
ffxplayer (Guest), September 1st, 2009, 10:20 am
- Hoh Boy, Zoshi, what did you tell him?!!
Angela (Guest), September 1st, 2009, 11:12 am
- Love the sticker! That's the kind of thing that really deserves a full print poster! Amazing work (as always but hey). x
RadicalTrain, September 1st, 2009, 1:45 pm
- Pssh, granola is a lot of sugar and buttloads of calories.
So it can be lite.
How, I don't know. But it can be!
But ew, bad granola. :< You should get it from the big dispenser containers in health food type stores. ;D More delicious.
But in other words..
Sparkles everywhere! I have this suspicious feeling that Kea's dad has been brainwashed. But.. probably unlikely? He doesn't seem the type. Him and his silly white-wing-grey-hair-streak.
princessai16, September 1st, 2009, 6:15 pm
- hm, something sounds fishy...lol
Aquila audax (Guest), September 1st, 2009, 9:38 pm
- What exactly did Zoshi say? I am very intrigued! Such lovely work, well done!
Liquidbubble03, September 1st, 2009, 10:32 pm
I agree... - With Angela. That Stick i adore it.. i would stick it on my laptop but it looks like a poster type or image. Still love it.
kuroi_hitsuji, September 2nd, 2009, 4:48 am
- Sticker would totaly be awesome as print. *though I couldn't buy it ;_;*
Awwww....Kea, you must be so happy.
Xejn (Guest), September 2nd, 2009, 3:33 pm
- The sepia tones plus the red equals absolutely goregeous. I love that longing love look on Zoshi. Makes me melt in such a super girly way.
Also, hopefully this is not a Zoshi trick with her dad being nice. Kea would be heart broken.
Thea (Guest), September 2nd, 2009, 5:04 pm
- I think Zoshi might have actually *gasp* taken what Kea said to heart and is trying to make her life better!
AJAngelique, September 3rd, 2009, 12:23 am
- HA! How's the humble pie old man !! ^_^
BK_1/VGKid, September 3rd, 2009, 1:17 am
- I'm wondering what he told her father
IceCubez (Guest), September 3rd, 2009, 5:10 am
uh oh - Oh no....I've reached until the point of the current comic.
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 1:51 am
- Granola lite, wha? How silly.
I'm glad Zoshi is learning to be less abrasive. I guess you can't blame a non-human for not understanding courting gestures. I mean, male humans usually make an ass of themselves, so why expect a male non-human to be any better? The real question is... will he leave the toilet seat up at night? ;)