angichan, September 4th, 2009, 9:51 am
Thumbnails!!! - 5 pages away from the end of chp 9! >< i better start thumbnailing chp10 here >< monday monday monday.
And I just realized that chp 11 will be the last chapter for the book...so...gotta make it special in it's own right >< with a good lil hook at the end...always gotta have a hook ;^^ end of books, end of chapter, and even page to page with 'mini-tiny-eetsy-bitsy hooks' to turn the pages...
This page proved difficult besides the usual lineart fixes >< (father's head, Zoshi's eye, etc...these become visible to me over the cours of several days.)
No, this time, it was the windows ><
And having the chat features on didn't help concentration much...*sigh* but they finally got done up eventually<3
Thank you for all the input on the designs I was working on for the con, the buttons, bookmarks and stickers are all printed and cut out and carefully pack for the con. ^^
(finished it all early since it was distracting me from comic pages and portfolio work ><) Plus i was freeing up this final week before the con to assist my buddeh in moving...which with lack of a vehicle...isn't looking too promising ><!! (common mechanics! fix my parent's stoopid suv!!!)
i need to do nice things for karma...i'm so grouchy lately...nd being mean ><
Migoto Keigai, September 4th, 2009, 10:58 am
Awww~ - seee, Zoshi's a good guy after all! *glomp*
Chirurotsu, September 4th, 2009, 11:11 am
- hi i've never really commented ur comic, but just wanted to say i love it so much, u've really got ur own drawing style, and i really love ur characters, plus this comic makes me laugh so much, and i always get exited about new updates, anyw Zoshi is being so nice to her awww he must really really like her, and its about time he shows it in a right way xD anyw kea is so funny, i really like her personality, she's one awesome girl.
Death-Destination, September 4th, 2009, 11:32 am
- Aw, she should cut some slack for Zoshi. I mean he's trying his best to help her out at the moment... Or at least that's what we assume he's doing at the moment! ^^ Great, I can't wiat to the next page!
PomeiLione, September 4th, 2009, 12:42 pm
- I just have this really bad feeling that he's going to say something stupid and ruin the moment.
Valerie (Guest), September 4th, 2009, 12:51 pm
Publishing - I would buy it.
Twitchh (Guest), September 4th, 2009, 1:19 pm
PomeiLione - I totally agree.... That's what usually happens. =\
But maybe, just maybe he wont and it will be all good. ^^
Love this comic ^_^!
Xejn (Guest), September 4th, 2009, 2:16 pm
- Wow Zoshi. Why the forlorn look in your eye?
producer1 (Guest), September 4th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Fffffff - She's always so skeptical, huh? Love the windows! They look like all that effort was worth it.
kuroi_hitsuji, September 5th, 2009, 7:14 am
- LOL talk about incredulous...
I bet he told him the "truth"...GASP what if he told him THE TRUTH?! >000 the one even Kea doesn't know?! >0000 doubt it but yea XD
Demochalatte, September 5th, 2009, 8:35 am
- UPDATE. UPDATE RIGHT NOW.
ShinyPurplePants (Guest), September 5th, 2009, 6:31 pm
NOO! - When I got to this page I was holding my breath until I realized it was the latest.
I am so hooked! :]
princessai16, September 5th, 2009, 7:23 pm
- ^__^ i wonder wats going 2 happen O.o
Amanda (Guest), September 5th, 2009, 8:51 pm
CUTE FACE!!! <3 - Zoshi looks so innocent and cute in that fifth frame!
Tra-Chan (Guest), September 5th, 2009, 9:02 pm
Publishing - I would buy as well. Every Volume... Then pass it to my friends!
azigay, September 6th, 2009, 1:40 pm
- I'm waiting for book 2 to come out so I can buy in bulk.
azigay, September 6th, 2009, 1:42 pm
- You know, I never notice the sparklies in the background but looking at it now they're pretty awesome. They really balance the page well.
Diane (Guest), September 7th, 2009, 9:54 am
Grrr. - Why can't she stop being so prickly and hug him? Geez.
Storm (Guest), September 7th, 2009, 4:33 pm
He's doing everything in his power to make her life grand - Good boy Zoshi! Good boy! <3
I'm happy to see that Kea's words have reached him.