angichan, September 15th, 2009, 12:09 pm
I'm really sorry >< !! - [EDIT: fixes made and lots of other fixes on other pages, as well as fanarts postings and wllppr updates ;^^]
I've picked up a head infection from the con, so i must leave fixes and tones for when i get better T^T...(ear infection making it hard to sit up or stand for too long TT_TT)
I'll go back to liquids and bed now -_-;
Hope you feel better, Angi!
DeliriumRazorblade, September 15th, 2009, 12:44 pm
Nooo! - Sorry to hear you're ill dearie! Get well soon ^_^
Also, I fraking love how well you've drawn her pained expression.. you're my fav webartist ^_^ xox
Miranda (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 1:11 pm
- Ahhh, I love how you make me feel sympathetic for both of these characters. <3 Your writing is amazing.
Just wanted to point out that it should be "a lot." The word "allot" has a different meaning.
Death-Destination, September 15th, 2009, 1:27 pm
- Aw, poor Zoshi... And Kea! *Cries*
Theaex, September 15th, 2009, 1:33 pm
- Poor you angichan...Hope you will get better, and the page is lovely too so don't think about it...Hugs and get better soon
Xejn (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 2:03 pm
Oh man! - Aww poor Angichan. Feel well soon!
Your writing is amazing here. I'm so torn. I feel bad for both of them.
hollly (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 2:22 pm
Huh? - Why are the eyes getting progressively smaller? This page looks like its drawn by a completely different artist when you compare it to the side banner on top.
Aquila audax (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 4:49 pm
- To Kea - "let's pack your bags, we are going on a guilt trip!". I am sure if Zoshi just explained things properly, it would be better. Great update
PyraticDeviant (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 5:32 pm
- I just have to say, i love her hair in the first panel. good job angi-sama! keep up the awesome updates :]
alain1609, September 15th, 2009, 6:35 pm
- i hope you get well soon!!!!
Broccoli_Bandit (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 7:14 pm
Am I missing something? - How exactly was she Ever in pain? What huh?
I think I may be behind on the times because I can't remeber one reason for her to be that upset.
BTF (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 8:48 pm
- I think it has to do with him scaring off any guy she ever had a chance with among other things. That caused a lack of self confidence and pain in Kae, as we see in her doubts before her "date" in the begining of the comic.
But I could be wrong. XD
BK_1/VGKid, September 15th, 2009, 11:16 pm
- Oh noes D:
Lt. Fork (Guest), September 15th, 2009, 11:25 pm
Jeez... - Everyone's coming back from the con with a cold lol. Can't wait for more pages <3
Random Passerby (Guest), September 16th, 2009, 12:14 am
- SO glad she didn't just forgive him, not after what an ass he was. Good for you, making this not a typical shojo manga!
Oh, and get well soon. ^^
kuroi_hitsuji, September 16th, 2009, 4:28 am
- thts sad...everyone's sick.... OH and urr..Kea...you're harsh! DX
Laih (Guest), September 16th, 2009, 9:09 am
- Grammar pet peeve time! It's "a lot" not "allot". First is "a great deal", the second is "give a span of time" (usually for the purpose of completing a task).
... You know, it occurs to me that if the two of them simply sat down and discussed things like rational people, Zoshi might have a great deal more success in wooing Kea.
azigay, September 16th, 2009, 6:07 pm
- Broccoli_Bandit, BTF is right, though I would to add that he also molested her in the bath and that he drove her crazy while she was trying to study = crazy stress.
Ruisu (Guest), September 16th, 2009, 6:19 pm
A Quick Fix - I believe it's "a lot" not "allot" :)
Guest (Guest), September 17th, 2009, 9:04 pm
PFFFF - She needs to lighten up.
Dezaria (Guest), May 14th, 2011, 1:56 am
- Dear Kea,
Just because you never thought to tell your dad you were horridly ill to get the attention you wanted from him, doesn't mean you should take it out on some non-human guy-girl thing who is obsessed with you.
With love, Dez.
jrnewton (Guest), September 30th, 2011, 7:48 pm
Zoshi dresses in style - I love how Zoshi's coat has style like a haori or daimon with the mon crests.
angichan, October 1st, 2011, 2:25 am
jrnewton - thank you for noticing that design feature<3333