BAMchick96, September 25th, 2009, 11:57 am
- awww who can here her ;^;
i feel so bad for them TT^TT
the bed came out perfect 8D
a bit high though 8.
kunkun, September 25th, 2009, 12:35 pm
- love the bed!!
Kitty (Guest), September 25th, 2009, 1:14 pm
- Love it! The bed looks good, and the second panel is great. xD I wonder what she's gonna say next...er, think next... >.>
Aclatis (Guest), September 25th, 2009, 4:31 pm
- Saw you at NDK! Still love your stuff, glad i was able to pick up a print. was wondering where you got your references for Kea's dresses... thinking about cosplay for next year, and i would love to be her :D
Guest, September 25th, 2009, 4:54 pm
- ^^; angle of the bed (the mattress part) doesn't match that of the wall... fixable, just alter the door (everything else should look right and I think the angle should add to the panel's dynamic)It's just that the edge of the bed doesn't seem like a right angle. Oo but I'm a perspective whore and notice random things.
SO jealous of your drapery work though. Her outfit looks amazing!!! (and that curtain!! OO) beautiful. :)
BK_1/VGKid, September 25th, 2009, 9:59 pm
- I do a certain amount of things without ref. you did it awesomely XD. Take some cough medicine or something.
Oh yeah don't forget about the fan art i did http://bk1vgkid.deviantart.com/art/Zoshi-Fan-Art-137951875 Aquila audax (Guest), September 25th, 2009, 10:26 pm
- I think this is so lovely. I love the detail of the door, and the bed. Wonderful work, well done!
sovietbitch, September 25th, 2009, 11:43 pm
- WTF, FFXIII isn't even out yet, how is there a trailer for XIV?
That bed is about 9000 times better than any bed I could draw without reference! A+
angichan, September 26th, 2009, 11:06 am
omg! cosplaY!? - I sort of just...design her dresses myself ;^^
ah! I see what you mean by the angle, will fix ><
yes, I'm extremely excited for FFXIV >_<
kuroi_hitsuji, September 27th, 2009, 11:22 pm
- I just love how you drew her dress in panel 1. *drool*
Amanda (Guest), September 28th, 2009, 9:42 am
WTC?! - FFXIV is almost out? As was said above we don't even have XIII yet! Testsuya must be busy. lol But I've got to admit VII was my favorite!
Aclatis (Guest), September 28th, 2009, 12:26 pm
cosplay! - ok! i'll see if i can design somehthing close so i can actually look like her! thanks!
angichan, September 29th, 2009, 10:33 am
more answers - Thank you<3 I lurve her dress too, it makes her look like a christmas present lol<3
FFXIV doesn't come out till next year, but if you go to thier website and sign up for the newsletter, you can have a chance to be a beta tester!